28

Bakugo's POV

I start to get up but Sero grabs my arm and jerks me down. Denki also scoots over towards me and just sits there, like he's preparing for something.

They better not say anything about Y/N. Have some mercy man.

"Bakugo, do you have feelings for Y/N?" he asks.

Of course they'd do something like this.

"NO! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU IDIOTS?! I DONT LIKE H-" I say and get cut off.

I AM NOT ABOUT TO DO THIS.

I start to get up and try to run off but Denki and Sero hold me down. I start to make a fuss and whine. I throw my limbs around hoping by doing so, it'll stop what's about to come out of my mouth.

"OF COURSE I LIKE HER!" my mouth blurts.

My head whips towards Y/N who is next to me.

"HUH?!" she yells.

"N-NO! NOT LIKE THAT!" I yell.

"Like what then? Huhhh?" Mina asks.

"LIKE AS AN ENEMY! O-OR A RIVAL! I stutter.

Sero and the others sigh and faceplam.

"But are you sure you don't have any romantic feelings at all towards her?" they instigate.

"YES! THAT'S ALL I FEEL FOR HER! IS THAT WHAT YOU IDIOTS WANTED TO HEAR?!" I fume.

"Shinjitsu, is that true?" Mina asks.

"Yep." he answers.

Why is he lying?... Or did I find a way around his quirk?...

"Ok..." she says and sounds pretty disappointed.

"Well anyways... Y/N, do you like someone in this room?" Momo asks.

"No-Yeah." she states.

WHO?! I thought she was confused?! That's what she told me!

While the girls talk amongst themselves and giggle and all that weird stuff, I can't help but look at Y/N. Maybe it's because I'm embarrassed and paranoid but whatever.

We all get up to get some food from the kitchen. Y/N walks up to me with a grin on her face.

"You like me being your rival? Good to finally hear you think I'm strong and a good challenge." she leers.

"Nah. You're just easy to mess around with." I cross my arms and squint my eyes.

"Yeah ok. You're the one to talk." she jokes and smacks the back of my head.

I grab her head and push it down slightly. "Y/N, you don't wanna for real fight me. I'll kill you." I say ominously but also a little playfully.

"Yeah ok who has the better quirk?" she instigates.

I smirk.