15

Y/N's POV

We walk downstairs to the kitchen "Couldn't they have at least made breakfast?!" Bakugo asks angrily. I walk over to the stove and start cooking. "I forgot you could cook." Bakugo says. "Yeah I can pretty much do anything." I say cockily.

He rolls his eyes and sits down at the table. I get done cooking and we eat. After we eat we go to the living room. I hear Bakugo's phone ding "Ugh." he says. "What?" I ask. "The guys heard that my parents were out of town." he says. "Yeah, and what about it?" I ask. "They want to come over." he says. "Are you gonna let them?" I ask.

"Pfft no." he says. All of the sudden we hear knocking at the door. "OMG THOSE STUPID EXTRAS!" Bakugo yells. "Go upstairs and stay in my parents' room." he demands. I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs and go into his parents' room and close the door.

I hear all the guys flood into the house. "Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima says. "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF YOU I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FEW!" Bakugo screams. "Well everyone else had nothing to do." Denki says. "UGH! WHATEVER!" Bakugo yells. The guys all stay downstairs. "KACCHAN I DIDN'T KNOW YOU KNEW HOW TO COOK!" Deku yells surprised.

"Duh." he says.

Pffft...

I hear someone start to walk up the stairs. "HEY! What do you think you're doing?" Bakugo screams. "What do you think I'm doing?" I hear Todoroki say. "GET BACK DOWN HERE!" Bakugo screams. Todoroki walks back downstairs with the rest of the guys and they talk for a little while.

It's lunch time and everyone gets hungry. The guys all go out to eat so I go to the kitchen and cook myself something. I clean everything up and go back upstairs. They come back from lunch about an hour and a half later. "Can we do something? I'm bored." Denki asks. "I mean I have some video games." Bakugo says. "OOOH YESSS!" Denki yells. They all start to play videos games.

Ok good now that they're distracted I can sneak out and go train or something.

I get dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt and I put my h/t, h/c hair up in a ponytail. I open the window and jump out which makes a loud noise. Shoot. Oh well hopefully it'll be fine since they're distracted.

"What was that?" I hear one of the guys ask. "Idk probably some dumb cat falling out of a tree." I hear someone else say. I start to jog around the block to get some exercise. I end up in the city near a bunch of little stores and alleyways.

I guess since I'm here I could get something.

I walk into one of the stores and go to the clothing isle. A group of guys come up to me, there's six of them, "This would look good on you." one of them say, holding a black laced bra. I just look at him with a straight face and walk away. "Hey don't ignore us." another one of them says.

I continue to ignore them and then one of them grab me by the arm as I try to walk away from them. I slap his hand off of me "Don't touch me." I threaten. "Aww what are you gonna do about it?" one of them tease. "You know we're in a store right now right? If you do anything other people will be able to witness for me." I say.

"Well then we'll just take you elsewhere." they say. "No you won't." I say and walk away. I hear them whisper but they leave me alone. When I'm done shopping I walk out of the store and start to walk back home but someone grabs me and pulls me into an alley. Who in the-

The group of guys show themselves again. "Omg what do y'all want?" I ask annoyed. "You aren't like the others. The others would been screaming by now and crying for help. But you-" one of them say. "I don't really care." I interrupt. "Why aren't you crying for help?" they ask. "Because I can take you guys on by myself." I say with a straight and calm face.