22

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N!" Denki exclaims. I wave and then walk in to the room filled with guys.

I feel like a hoe.

I yawn and then sit down on the floor next to Sero, Kirishima follows me and also sits on the floor next to me. "What is SHE doing in here?" Bakugo scoffs. "I stole her." Kirishima says and puts his arm around me as a giant smile spreads across his face, which cause his pointy teeth to show.

Bakugo rolls his eyes and sits across the room from me. I wrap one of my arms around Kirishima and one around Sero. "Come on bros let's do something." Kirishima says and gets me and Sero up. "What are we gonna do?" I ask. "Just Dance!" Kirishima yells. Everyone agrees. "Just wanna warn everybody, I've got moves." Sero says cockily.

"I'm going first! Y/N and Kirishima do you want to do a trio?" Sero asks. "Sure." we both shrug and agree. "Ok Y/N you go in the middle." they say. (As we should 😌💅)

We all get in position, I put my h/t, h/c hair up. "Oooh this is getting serious!" Denki laughs. "Be quiet." I chuckle. The game starts. "YALL GOT THIS!" Deku yells supportively. "DON'T MESS IT UP Y/N!" Bakugo teases. "DON'T LET A GIRL BEAT YOU!" Denki yells. "IM NOT!" Sero and Kirishima both yell.

The game ends and we are out of breath. "Too much jumping." Kirishima says as he breathes heavily. "For real." Sero says. I'm laid out on the ground. "I got a side stitch." I chuckle. "Who won?" Kirishima asks. "Y/N but it was a close call between her and Sero." Todoroki says from the back of the room. "She had the most accuracy." Iida explains. "Yeah I know." Sero sighs. "Maybe we can do a losers round later." Kirishima suggests.

The next people up are Bakugo, Deku, and Todoroki. "GO DEKU!" I cheer. Todoroki and Bakugo both look back at me. "Why are you cheering for him?" Todoroki asks. "Because." I say. Bakugo scoffs, rolls his eyes, and turns back around. Todoroki also turns back around.

"This is stupid." Bakugo mumbles. The game starts. Deku looks like a bug that was just sprayed with bug spray, Todoroki looks like a robot, and Bakugo just looks like Bakugo.

The game ends and Bakugo somehow wins. A few more games are played. The winners are Denki, and Ojiro. The losers all play and Sero wins against all of them. So all of the winners are me, Bakugo, Denki, Ojiro, and Sero.

Denki looses to Ojiro, and Ojiro looses to Sero. Me and Sero go against eachother and it's a close call again, but I win. 

Me and Bakugo are the last ones left so we go against each other. "Clearly I'm the better dancer. I beat Sero." I brag. "Shut up. I'm gonna beat you." he says confidently. I roll my eyes and then fix my hair.

While we dance I know I'm going to win. I keep looking over at him and notice how poor his accuracy is. I start to laugh which makes him even more distracted. The game ends and of course I win. (Dancing queen ig 🤷‍♀️👑)

I jump up and down in celebration. "YOU ALL SUCK!" I yell competitively. I feel myself start to get even more tired, and the fact that I got no sleep the night before didn't help. "Y/N. I would stop jumping."Bakugo says and grabs my sweatshirt and pulls it down. "Your bra was showing." he says. Oops.

"Thanks I guess." I say. I look around the room to see a bunch of red faces. "Guys, it's literally a bra. A sports bra at that. Can you handle anything?" I ask irritably. The awkward atmosphere dissipates after a few minutes.

"What do y'all want to do now?" Kirishima asks. "Truth or dare maybe?" Denki suggests. Mostly everyone agrees. "Actually I think I'm gonna head back to my dorm. I didn't get any sleep last night so I'm pretty tired." I explain. "Ok. Night Y/N!" Kirishima says. I head out of his dorm and start to walk to mine.