18

Y/N's POV

I get downstairs and sit down at the dinner table. "Hey I'm gonna go take a shower." Bakugo says. "We're about to start though." Masaru says. "I won't take long, just eat without me." he says and walks back upstairs.

"So..." Mitsuki rests her head in hands and stares at me like she's about to interview me. "What do you think about Katsuki?" she interrogates. "Oh um if I'm being honest I hate him." I say nervously. "Do you?" she asks and dramatically frowns. She flashes me the puppy dog eyes. "Uh he's cool I guess, but only when he's asleep." I say and then eat some ramen.

We talk and eat for a little bit. "HEY! I NEED A TOWEL!" Bakugo screams. "WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ONE BEFORE YOU GOT IN YOU MORON?!" Mitsuki screams. "BECAUSE I FORGOT YOU OLD HAG!" he screams. Mitsuki sighs and grabs a towel. "Will you bring this up to him?" she asks. "Yeah I guess." I say and take the towel away from her.

I go upstairs to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Took you long enough old man." he says and opens the door. "OH MY GOD BAKUGO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CLOSE THE DOOR!" I scream, look away, and throw the towel at him. "AH! Y/N GET OUT!" he yells and covers quickly covers himself. I slam the door and scramble back downstairs.

I sit back down at the table "Why're you so flustered?" Mitsuki asks. "I am?" I say nervously. She laughs and then Bakugo comes downstairs. We make eye contact and he turns a bright red. I start to blush "We're done eating." Masaru says. "Well I'm not." he says and sits next to me. As he eats I try to forget what happened earlier. He gets done eating "Ok let's play a game!" Mitsuki says excitedly.

"We have games?" Bakugo asks. "Yeah we have a few board games but you never wanted to play any of them!" she says. She pulls out twister and sets it up. "Ok you two go first!" she says.

I spin the wheel and get left hand green. We continue the game, eventually me and Bakugo's legs end up tangled together. "How much longer do I have to stay like this?!" Bakugo complains. "Until one of you fall." Masaru says. "You better fall soon Y/N." he says competitively.

I kick him to try and make him fall. He grunts in pain. "HEY THATS NOT ALLOWED!" he yells. "Yes it is." I say jokingly. After the next few moves I end up on top of Bakugo. I spin again and I have to move my leg to a difficult spot, I loose balance and fall on top of Bakugo.

We hit the ground and my head is laying on his chest. "I won." he teases. I quickly get up off of his chest. "No I won. You're the one who's on the ground." I tease. "WHAT?! THATS NOT HOW THE GAME WORKS! IS IT?!" he screams. "I'm just playing." I laugh and stand up.

Mitsuki and Masaru go and Mitsuki wins. We play a few more board games, Mitsuki wins almost every single game.

"Ok I'm getting a little bored. Y'all are too easy to beat!" Mitsuki says. I see Bakugo get really angry. "WHAT?!" he yells. "I'm just being honest Katsuki! Let's watch a movie now!" she suggests. We all go into the living room and we all sit down, I'm sitting next to Bakugo. "What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Masaru asks. "I don't know, but not something boring." Bakugo says. They put on a horror movie.

"Why did you put this on?" Bakugo asks. "Because I like horror movies and I know you do too." she explains.

Bakugo's POV

The movie starts and my mom scoots closer to me. "What are you doing?! Stop getting so close!" I whisper yell. "No! I'm your mother! I can get as close as I want!" she says and kisses me on the cheek. "UGH! EW!" I yell in disgust and wipe my cheek off. I try to scoot away from my mom and then bump into Y/N.

She pushes me back. We keep pushing each other "Are y'all even watching this?" Masaru asks. "Yes!" Mitsuki yells. Me and Bakugo stop shoving each other, and we start to actually watch the movie. A jump-scare comes, my mom screams and then Y/N screams and punches my shoulder. "WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME?!" I ask angrily. "BECAUSE IT STARTLED ME!" she yells.