7

Y/N's POV

When we get to the beach I see all the guys staring at us and waiting. I'm the only one covering myself. "Take that towel off! There's no need to be embarrassed!" Mina tells me. I just nervously smile at her and don't take it off.

Bakugo smirks at me. So that's who he was texting last night.

We all walk to the sand and set up the umbrellas and towels and stuff. Kirishima, Denki, and Sero all run over and jump into the ocean. The rest of the guys are all running around with a ball and some of them are swimming around in the ocean.

Me and the girls are sitting down on the sand. "UGH IM BORED!" Mina yells. "Same" I say. "Can we pleaseeee get in the water?" Tsu begs. All the girls agree and we get up and get in the water but I still have the towel covering me up. So I just kinda stand there.

Todoroki comes up from behind me and asks why I'm not getting in the water. "AHH! Oh it's just you." I say startled. "Well? Why aren't you getting in?" he asks again. "I don't know." I say.

Uraraka comes up next to me and yanks the towel off of me. As soon as I notice I jump into the water. I bet Mineta is enjoying himself right now. "What was that for?!" I ask angrily. "I wanted you to join us in the water!" she says and smiles.

We swim around for a little and I'm actually having fun. The girls get out to go eat. I get out of the water without the towel and go over to them. "Why were you hiding THAT?" Momo asks. (We stan Momo. She's our hype woman.)

"I just don't want to give Mineta the satisfaction." I say. All the girls laugh "True" Momo says. We all start eating and the guys come over to us and also start to eat.

After we get done eating we all get back into the water.

I start swim farther out in the ocean and float on my back. Bakugo swims over to me. "Ugh what do you want I'm trying to relax?" I say. "You know you're too short to stand up over here right?" he teases.

"Don't act so big. You can't stand up over here either." I say. I stop floating on my back and start to swim away from him. He catches up to me and grabs my waist. I turn around quickly and face him to get his hands off.

Our faces are inches apart. Oh my gosh I wouldn't have turned around if I knew he was this close. We both turn red and I back away. "Don't touch me." I say. "I DIDNT TOUCH YOU! YOU TOUCHED ME!" he screams. "WHAT?! I DID N-" I scream but he interrupts and pulls me under water by my arms.

We go back up to surface. "WHAT IN THE WORLD BAKUGO?!" I scream. "There was a wave." he snickers. "You're so stupid." I laugh. We swim back to shallower water and Todoroki comes up to us. "Hey." he looks at me and says.

We all talk for a little bit and then I feel some pressure under me. Oh crap. "GET OUT OF THE WATER!" I scream at them. "Why?" Todoroki asks. "Ummm no?" Bakugo says confused. "GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW! OR AT LEAST LOOK AWAY!" I scream at them.

Bakugo looks like he knows what's going on and his eyes start to shift down. I smack him across the face. He turns around and so does Todoroki. I put my bathing suit back on and start to swim back to shore.

"What was that about?" Todoroki asks. "NOTHING!" I yell. Bakugo starts to laugh. We get back to shore and Bakugo whispers in my ear "I saw that." he walks ahead of me, looks back at me, and smirks.

"WHAT?!" I say embarrassed and start punching his shoulder "SHUT UP YOU PERVERT!" I yell. "HEY IM NOT A PERVERT! I JUST GUESSED THAT YOUR BATHING-" he says but I slap his mouth. "IDIOT!" I yell. He starts to blush and then he bites my hand. "OW!" I yell.