Y/N's POV

I look in the mirror at myself and see the scars all over my body.

Someone will come eventually won't they? No. I cant rely on other people I've got to get out of this myself. I got myself into this mess.

"Don't worry! Your scars will be covered up in the dress!" Toga says cheerfully.

Is this girl seriously trying to be my friend after all she's done to me?

"Thanks." I say and fake smile. "Listen you don't have to be such a jerk." she says. "I'm the jerk? You took my blood and made everyone think I was ok when I wasn't. You're one of the people that has ruined my life." I say starting to tear up.

"Just a little bit of advice. I'd at least act happy when I went downstairs to see him. You don't want something like what happened earlier happening again, do you?" she advises.

I roll my eyes and try to take her advice. "We could be friends." she says. "And why would I want to do that?" I ask. "I don't know. Maybe so you'll have someone to talk to while your here. Plus I mean I don't really have any girl friends." she says looking at the ceiling.

"I mean you are kind of a psycho lunatic." I mumble. She giggles, "Yeah I know." she says and starts playing with my hair.

I get into the cheap dress and look into the mirror again. "Why is it so tight?" I ask. "It was the last size available in that dress, and it was the cheapest one there." she laughs.

She brushes my hair and makes it look presentable. "Ok we're all done! Let's go downstairs now!" she exclaims.

I walk downstairs and see my mom that had abandoned me. "MOM?!" I yell. "She's not real." Toga laughs. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES NOT REAL?!" I yell, confused. "It's Illusionist's quirk. You can probably figure out his quirk by his name." she laughs. "That's not funny. This whole thing is stupid I don't understand what I did to deserve to be here." I complain.

"Come on now! What did I say about all this complaining and grouchiness? He won't like it!" she reminds. "I don't care what he likes." I reply angrily. "You might want to fix that attitude of yours before you go out there." she advises.

I roll my eyes again, "I mean I really don't see the point he's gonna be a psycho either way." I mumble under my breath. She chuckles a little like she agrees with me but doesn't want to say it.

Shigaraki walks around the corner and opens the door for me. I walk outside and see Dabi in a suit staring at me.

Nothing even matters anymore.

I'm stuck here forever.

Everything seems to get foggy and I feel like there's no getting out of this.

Toga starts to shoo me out of the door and Twice ushers me out. We walk towards Dabi and I start to look around at the rest of the League. This is so stupid.

I start getting closer to Dabi and he reaches out for my hand. I keep walking and don't grab his crusty hand. I hear Dabi chuckle under his breath as I walk under the arbor.

He reaches out for my hand again. "Take it." he demands. I look at the ground trying not to look him in the eye.

I'm surrounded by villains right now.

I start to snicker and then I begin to think of the quirks I could use to get out of this.

I could try to use blood but I've never tried it before.

Dabi grabs me like he knows what I'm up to. "Stop." he threatens. "Why should I?" I look up into his eyes and ask. He smirks, "Why do you think?" he asks slyly.