14

Y/N's POV

Bakugo sets me in a seat and sits next to me. Everybody else sits down and the bus starts to move. "That was a rough week." Denki sighs and everyone agrees.

Y'all had a rough week? Pftt...

Everyone talks to each other for a while, except me and Bakugo. "Hey Bakubro! Why have you been carrying Y/N around everywhere?" Kirishima asks. "Dont you see her ankles moron?" Bakugo asks annoyed. "Yeah but now you're sitting next to her, which you don't have to do. Are you two like a thing?" Kirishima asks. "WHAT NO!" Bakugo yells. I see Todoroki look over at us jealously.

"No, it's not like that." I say. "YEAH! I HATE HER!" he yells. "Well it's not like she'd want you anyways." Todoroki mutters to himself but everyone hears. "Danggg!" Sero laughs. "What was that Icy-Hot?" Bakugo asks. "I said she wouldn't want you anyways." Todoroki repeats louder.

Wellll...

"And if she did like you I wouldn't understand why. I mean you treat her terribly, she deserves better." he says annoyed.

He's not really wrong though.

"Th-Thats not true!" Bakugo yells. "Yes it is! And you know it!" Todoroki yells. I'm just laying there in pain as they continue to argue.

Todoroki looks at me and gets up. He comes over to us and picks Bakugo up out of the seat by his shirt and moves him. Todoroki sits next to me "She's clearly in pain right and you can't even notice that." Todoroki scoffs. "YEAH BECAUSE I DON'T CARE! LIKE I SAID I DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL!" Bakugo screams.

Well that hurt. Not even as a "friend"? Does he not realize I'm gonna be staying at his house until UA opens back up?

I look at Bakugo in the eyes "I don't like you either." I say. He looks at me with a little shock in his eyes and looks hurt. "Tsk. Whatever. It's not like I care." he says and walks to the back of the bus and sits by himself. Todoroki looks over at me and smiles slightly.

"What's wrong?" he asks. "I'm just kinda hurting, but it's no big deal." I say. He feels my head "You're hot." he says. "WHAT?!" Bakugo screams. "Jeez. Calm down Bakugo. Why are you so mad?" Todoroki asks slyly. "I-I JUST UM GOT A TEXT FROM MY M-MOM... YEAH!" Bakugo yells.

Todoroki looks back at me "Are you cold?" he asks. I nod my head. He wraps his arm his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. He heats up his body by using his quirk. "Is that better?" he asks. I nod my head again. He smiles and moves closer to me.

The tension and awkwardness in the bus starts to disappear. Everyone starts to talk again trying to ignore the fight that happened earlier. We eventually get to UA and Mr. Aizawa tells us to pack our things since we won't be going to school for a little while.

I forget about my ankles and try to get up but I fall right back down. "You need some help?" Todoroki asks. "No I'm f-" I say. He interrupts me and picks me up and carries me off the bus. I feel Bakugo's eyes on us as we go to our dorms. Todoroki sets me on the bed and packs my stuff for me.

"You can just leave me in here for now thanks though." I say. He nods and walks out of my dorm and heads to his dorm to pack. I sit on my bed with my bags and then Bakugo walks in. I roll my eyes "What do you want?" I ask still mad from earlier. "What do you think? I'm just coming to get you. My mom is here to pick us up." he says and also rolls his eyes.

"Well if you don't want her to go to your house I'll gladly let her stay at mine." Todoroki says. "WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" Bakugo yells. "I just came in here to come and get her." he says. "Well I can do that myself thanks." Bakugo says annoyed. "I thought you didn't like her at all?" Todoroki asks slyly.