Before I start I would just like to remind you that this roughly follows the anime! Like it's gonna have some of the same arcs but at different times than it was in the anime!

—————

Y/N's POV

I wake up and get out of bed. Is he not up yet? I walk over to Bakugo's side of the room and see him still asleep. He looks so peaceful... He actually looks kinda cute...

"What are you looking at?" he asks in a groggy voice and rubs his eyes. "Nothing, I was just seeing if you were awake..." I say embarrassed. "Yeah ok" he laughs and puts his hands behind his head and opens his eyes. The sunlight hits his eyes and makes them gleam.

"You wanna do something today?" he says as he stretches. When he stretches, his shirt comes up and his abs show. My eyes shift down for a second "Uh yeah sure, but what?" I ask as I quickly move my eyes back up to his face. "I heard that there's some fair or festival thing going on today." he says.

"Oh ok." I say. Bakugo gets up out of bed and goes to the bathroom. I get dressed while he's in the bathroom and he also comes out changed. We walk downstairs and grab a snack and then head out the door. Once we get to the festival it's lunch time.

We go over to some of the booths that are selling food and sit down and start eating. "Why are there so many people staring at us?" I ask. "Probably because they recognize us from the news." Bakugo says with his mouth full of food. "Dont talk with your mouth full that's nasty." I say. "WHAT?! YOU ASKED ME A QUESTION!" he yells with his mouth still full.

"STOP! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" I yell disgusted. He starts laughing so I use my hand to cover his mouth from my view. "STOP!" I yell. He gets in my face "Is this bothering you?" he teases. "YES ITS BOTHERING ME NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!" I yell and take a sip of my drink and spit it at him.

"UGH! THATS GROSS Y/N!" he yells and wipes it off of him. "THEN GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH YO NASTY SELF!" I yell. More people start to stare. "Go on people... Continue your day." I say and shoo them away. Most of them walk away.

"Eh, I'm kind of used to people staring. Everybody recognizes me as the sludge villain kid." he says kind of annoyed. "I don't know what people know me for... I guess I'm just breathtaking." I say and flip my hair. "Pfftt ok..." he laughs.

We get done eating and start walking around again. "Let's go on that!" Bakugo says and points at a rollercoaster. "Um no we just ate moron." I say. "Fine. We'll go on it later then." he says and crosses his arms. "Fine. Also I was thinking maybe we could separate and go do some things by ourselves for a little bit." I say.

"No." he responds quickly. "Why not?" I ask. "Because I said so?" he says slyly. "I don't care. I want to go do some things and have fun alone for a little bit." I say. "Whatever. Just text me or something when you want to meet back up." he says irritated.

We walk separate directions and I go play some little carnival games. While I'm walking around I bump into Todoroki. "Hey Y/N." he says. "Oh hey Todoroki." I say a little surprised. "Are you alone?" he asks. "Well technically yeah." I hesitate. "Then come with me." he suggests.

"Well actually I wanted to roam around alone for a little bit-" I say. "Hey Y/N! I forgot my phone in your bag!" Bakugo yells while running towards me. Bakugo freezes and a wave of anger seems to come over him. "OH I SEE SO WHEN YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO BE ALONE YOU MEANT YOU WANTED TO GO FROLIC AROUND WITH ICY-HOT!" he yells furiously.