Chapter 15

"I can't go on anymore rides," I laughed and my friends agreed with me.

"Can we take pictures with the princesses?" Alec and Theo asked at the same time with girly voices. We all laughed then walked around to find princesses.

The first princess we saw is Sleeping Beauty, she isn't my favorite at all. Her love story is so plain. Personally I like Princess Jasmine, Tiana and Cinderella the best.

"Call me weird but I've always found Sleeping Beauty hot," Max said to us and we bust out laughing at him. He rolled his eyes and laughed with us.

"It's okay I've always thought that Prince Eric was my prince." I confessed. "But I found my new prince," I kissed Alec and everyone groaned.

"Hello," Princess Sleeping Beauty greeted as we walked up to her.

"You're beautiful," Max flirted and she did a cute laugh and curtsied.

"Can I take a picture with you?" He winked and her cheeks turned pink even under her makeup we could tell. Max took multiple pictures with her, all leading her to turning a deeper red.

"Are you done? We need a group picture," Zachari snapped at him and we all laughed. We took our group picture then went all over the park to the other Princesses.

**

"How was Disney?" My mom asked as soon as I got home. She was sitting in the love seat reading a book and eating Almonds.

"So much fun mom! We met all the princesses and took pictures and no one looked at Alec and I funny today!" I told her very fast.

She laughed, "I'm glad you had a wonderful day but guess who else had a great day?"

"You?" I sarcastically asked her making her throw an almond at me.

"I got a promotion to head Realtor!" My mom squealed and I joined with her.

I'm really glad that we skipped school today because I'm back to me, cheerful and all.

_____________________

So majority ruled and Bahja is Laila now. I like Zonnique as another character who will be entering later on.

I know it's short but 😊