Chapter 10

Oh hell no.

"That's not fair! Of course your dads going to take your side" I accused. The principle just sat back in his chair.

"At my school we don't tolerate fighting. Especially from monkeys" did this motherfucker call me a monkey? Wow, 2014 and racism still exists? I was about to speak when my mother came through the door.

"Hello" she sharply said to him and turned to me giving me that look. After the principle told her what happened my mom rolled her eyes. "My ex husband is a lawyer. I know when someone's telling a lie."

"Oh but I'm not lying" the bitch spoke up. I simply told them to call Alec up here with my phone.

It didn't take long for him to get here.

Alec handed me my phone and stood in the corner of the room. "This is the video one of her friends recorded" I motioned towards queen bitch.

After watching the full ten minutes of the video the principles face turned beetroot red. My mother smirked.

"I'll have to suspend you both." He wrote up our suspension sheets. "Five days of OSS and three days of ISS" he handed me the form. "Six days of ISS and three days of OSS" he handed his daughter her form.

"That's not fair!" I shouted, standing up. My mom glared and dragged me out the room.

"I'm proud of you" she told me once I got my stuff from my class. I laughed and hugged her.

"Laila wait up!" Alec yelled to me. "I just wanted to tell you that I'll bring you all your homework and you kicked ass" he kissed my cheek making me blush.

After that my mom and I walked to her BMW. We got in and she sped out the school.

"Mom" I said to her.

"Yes Laila"

"Was I wrong?" I questioned. I don't want to be known as the new girl who whooped ass. I know Bianca will spread rumors and shit.

"Girl no! I'm glad you whooped they ass! And as for them suspension days, Tasha's here!" I smiled at what my mom said. She doesn't condone fighting unless it's absolutely necessary.

--------
Tasha on the side
"Girl lemme post it on worldstar" Tasha yelled after watching the video. My mom went back to work and left Tasha and I here alone.

"Go ahead. They messed up real bad" I rolled my eyes. Tasha smirked and began uploading it to WorldStar HipHop. I just laid on my bed thinking. I sighed loudly.

"What's your problem" she came to lay next to me.

"Nothing. I-I was just thinking about Darion" I said making Tasha jump up.

"Why?" she screamed out. I just shrugged and sighed. "I saw the comments he made on your Instagram pictures. He hasn't changed"

"I know" I said to her and she went upstairs to bathe. The doorbell rang. I quickly went downstairs to open it.

"Hey" I smiled big thinking it was Alec but my smile quickly faded when I saw a light skinned, 5"9 figure.

"Darion" I whispered.