Chapter 30

Winner is....... DolansLoving1999 !!!!!!

I liked her description and the person she picked! The new character will be introduced physically next chapter but she'll be mentioned in this chapter.
_________________

It's now February and a lot of things has happened since the new year. My mom found out that she's pregnant, Emily and Cameron started to communicate about their son, Kameron and Emily are at a comfortable place now. Lance brought home this girl who is claims is his girlfriend but knowing him he probably has another one. My dad and his now fiancé is having another baby [😒].

______________
Me, Zachari, Zoë and Emily are at Chipotle eating lunch.

"Guys my cousin is moving in with me," Zachari announced with an attitude.

"Do you not like her?" I asked, amused. Zachari shook her head.

"She's like my bestie it's just that she had a baby and didn't tell me so now I'm pissed! The baby is a year old!" Zachari is all about being open so her cousin not telling her, hurt her.

"I'm sure she had a reason," Emily chipped in. "She was probably ashamed and was afraid she'd let you down,"

"Yeah I know. She just had to open her legs to that no good ass nigga!" Zachari said.

"I know that's right!" Emily muttered and rubbed her temples.

"Speaking of..... Cameron is coming down here this weekend to check on me. He acts like I'm giving birth anytime soon. I'm only four months," she gossiped as she ate. I was the first one finished with my food so I'm waiting on them.

"Oh that reminds me Kameron is having a party tomorrow to celebrate his successful surgery!" Emily grinned from ear to ear. She didn't mind Kameron being hard of hearing but now that he doesn't have to worry about hearing aids she's happy.

"We're down!" I said "I still don't get how you got two Cameron's just one with a K!" I laughed and the girls joked around with me about it. Emily laughed and shrugged.

"So Zoë the big 1 7 is coming up!" We teased. Zoë is the youngest one in the group and she hates it when we tease her but we don't care.

"Sadly on V-Day," Zoë said with a mouth full of food.

"Ew! Chew first hoe!" I threw a napkin at her. She chewed and then laughed.

"But yeah I forgot to tell you guys that I'm talking to this guy," she blushed. She began telling us about the boy named Jarrad Malik. He's from Persia but goes to our school as a foreign exchange student. How I missed him? I don't know.

"Okay girl! Get your international on!!!" Zachari whooped and Zoë lowered her head with a blush. Emily and I laughed at their silliness.

We finished eating and we all got in Emily's car and headed to the mall.

We walked around and bought a few things before we left and went to Alec's house.

"Hey mom," I greeted his mom and kissed her cheek.

"Hi beautiful, hey babes," she said and we laughed at her ability to still sound young. She told us where the guys are and went back into the kitchen to finish cooking. Alec's mom loves to cook! Maybe it's the half Italian, half Greek in her but she can throw down!

We met the boys in the game room and I pulled Alec away from everyone. We went upstairs into his room.

"I've missed you," I kissed him hard. He smiled and pulled away.

"I saw you last night," he said and looked me in my eyes.

"Not you! I've missed him," I gestured to his pants and Alec let out an ugly evil laugh.

"Ew don't do that!" I laughed.

"My mom is cooking but she's supposed to go pick up Ari from her play date in five minutes. But we'll only have ten minutes," Alec whispered.

"So let's start now?" He asked and I said no. That's nasty as hell! His mom is home!

After cuddling on the bed we heard his mom say she's leaving. We looked at each other and grinned. He went to lock his room door and by the time he came over to his bed we were both naked.

There's no time for cutesy shit! It's a quickie!

*
I came out of the shower with a big smile on my face. I got dressed in clothes that I left over here a while back.

"I swear I love you," Alec said as he had his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hurry and get dressed!" I yelled. As soon as I said that the alarm for the front door sounded. 'Front door open'.

"Shit!" We both said. Alec threw on a shirt and swimming trunks while I slipped on shorts since I already had a shirt on. I unlocked his room door and he picked up our clothes and threw them in his dirty basket. We jumped into his bed and wrapped ourselves with the covers.

"It smells like sex," he muttered and ran to spray his room with Ozium and then jumped back into bed and wrapped his arms around me and I opened my phone to vine.

"You guys okay?" His mom asked as she opened the door. My heart is beating so fast that I don't think that I can see her clearly. I can feel Alec's heart beat fast too.

"Yeah we're watching videos," I said to her and she nodded.

"Smells nice in here," she commented and I started pinching Alec's arm under the sheet.

"Yeah she help me clean and then we sprayed the room," Alec lied. His mom nodded but stared under the bed. She smirked and shut the door. We both let out w huge breathe. I got up to look under the bed.

I gasped. "Alec!" I hissed. I picked up the gold wrapping.

"Shit!" He said. We looked at each other then busted out laughing.

"let me get home," I said and we walked downstairs.

"Let's go," I said to the girls. I kissed Alec and we left.

--------------------•----------

Yes I know that it's short but..... #writersblock!