Chapter 19

I hung up the phone on him. Little did he know that I had just landed in Bora Bora. Well, Emily and I just landed.

We convinced out parents to let us come down here but they think it's for the fun of it. No, imma beat somebody's ass today. But I do think Alec will be shocked in more than one way; I got a few tattoos last night. They're small and on my hands but they didn't hurt.

It took us a while to get a cab and after that it was a good 15 minute drive to where they were staying. Then the cars weren't aloud on the boardwalks so the driver wheeled out luggage to our cabin.

"It's beautiful here!" Emily smiled. I smiled at her and thanked the driver. We showered then put on clothes.

"We gon beat ha ass first or later?" Emily asked holding up two outfits. One is a bikini with shorts the other is leggings and a T-shirt.

"Wear both. Depends on how I feel," I smirked at my crazy cousin. I put on a bikini and a shirt with shorts.

"Let's go" I yelled to Emily.

"Bitch stop yelling," she yelled back. I smiled while putting on my Tom Ford sunglasses. "Bad bitch!!! A-town!"
"Ion PPP milky I rock Tom Ford," I rapped along with Em.

We laughed and started gossiping about love and hip hop while walking on the board walk. Soon Emily stops talking and stares ahead. I look at her and then what she's staring at and lo' and behold it Alec and that bitch hugging each other.

"Bitch," Emily muttered because she knows that I'm fucking everybody up right now. I walk towards then and stand above them.

"What the hell?" Alec looks up and mutters some words to himself.

He stood up and tried to touch me but I slapped his hand. "Laila it's not-" I punched him in his face. I love his nose so I aimed for his chin. It fucking hurt but I'll get over it.

The crazy bitch got up trying to yell at ms for hitting Alec. Alec tried to shut her up but she kept running her mouth. I almost hit her but I just laughed at her scared face.

Instead I kicked her knees and then dragged her into the water by her hair. We both went in. I have half a mind to drown this bitch but I'm not that crazy.

The girl started screaming and crying about she can't swim so I pulled her out and left her on the deck.

"Done," I said to Alec. He look confused. I took off his necklace that he bought and put it in his pocket and he understood what I meant now.

"Laila," his eyes got glossy and my heart broke. "Can we talk about this. I'll tell you everything," I never let him explain himself and he needs to.

"Ok" he sighed and led me to his cabin but I refused to walk in.

"I'll stay right here," I crossed my arms and looked around the cabin from outside. He sighed and sat on the floor.

"Okay here it is: 6th grade year I met Rebecca. Her dad and my dad are partners so we became friends because of our dads. It was in 9th grade that we dated and I took her virginity. After that she became distant and soon broke up with me and we never spoke again. I saw her today for the first time in two years. We didn't have sex when we arrive or anything like that. Okay?"

"Why were you hugging her?" I rolled my eyes and

"She was drowning and I saved her. She's scared of water," he explained but it only pissed me off even more.

"I'm scared of open heights and you've never hugged me the way you hugged her. You were rubbing her back Alec! You've never rubbed my back like that!" I was being dramatic but I have a right to. If Alec saw me with a guy and he was touching me-.

Ryder, Alec has seen me with a guy and he wrapped his arm around my waist and he didn't freak out.

"Laila calm down!" I put my hand up to stop him.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and he looked at me crazy. "I was wrong you'd never freak out on me like this," he got up and took a step back.

"Alec I'm being serious!" I whined. Alec slowly smiled at me and I smiled too but it was weak.

"We have a lot of work," he said and tried to hug me but I stepped back. "Still mad?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Can you at least come in?" I stepped in and followed Alec to his room.

"Nice cabin,"

"Yeah it nice,"

I nodded.

He nodded.

I looked around.

He looked at his beach shorts.

This is so awkward.