Chapter 25

"Girl! It's been a few months! I see you taking a break," my hair dresser Sunny said. Sunny is fabulous and always has my hair on point! He's been my hairdresser since I was a kid until he moved to Boca Raton and now he's my hairdresser again.

"Hey gay boy," I teased and he snapped his finger going along with me. I sat down in his chair with my curly hair wild, the result of me washing my hair.

"Love how it's grown. What'd you want done?" Sunny asked and played in my hair.

"Pink. I want pink hair! If you have to dye the leave out then go ahead," I want something different and if it looks bad then I'll just dye it back black.

"Love how you're thinking," sunny winked and started on my hair. We sat and talked as he bleached the weave and then bleached some of my hair. We waited and washed out both hairs then he put the pink dye in after towel drying my hair. Four hours later I have long pink hair down my back, styled in wand curls.

"Ooo sunny!!!" I played with it a little bit. "Thank you baby!!!" I hugged him tightly and stared in the mirror.

"What the hell did you do?" My mom yelled as she walked in making everyone in the salon stare. Everyone commented at how good it looks.

"Dyed my hair pink," I shrugged. She's still mad that I "showed my ass in front of Giovanni". (Mathew is Giovanni's middle name) so now my mothers upset and I still don't give a fuck. How do you lie to your kids for two years? I'm also mad at Lance for not telling me.

"You're gonna drive me crazy," she handed $500 to sunny without asking how much and left the salon.

"I was only gonna charge $300," Sunny whispered making me laugh.

"Bye honey! Bye yall!" I said to everyone in the salon. They said bye and I got my bag and left.
**

"Why're acting like I'm such a horrible person?" My mom asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"You are," I simply said and went inside to the back room where Emily is staying.

"Emily!" I yelled and bursted into her room. Emily laid in the bed not facing me.

"Em? What's wrong?" I asked.

"He found out," she whispered. Damn! Kameron just had to find out before she could tell him!

"We were watching a movie and I had to throw up and he found me in the hallway throwing up, he put it together and now he won't say one word to me," she started crying. "He said that I could've trusted him! Said that it's selfish that he told me about his hearing and I couldn't say I screwed my teacher. He called me a sick little girl for fucking my teacher, Laila." My eyes watered.

"Can I borrow your car?" I asked as she sobbed. Emily just shrugged and turned around. I picked up her car keys and left.

***

"Open up!" I banged on the tree house door. The locks on the door turned and Ryder smiled at me. He's shirtless and very tan.

"Love the pink hair," he reached out and toyed with my hair. I smiled awkwardly.

"Uh thanks. Where's your brother?" I asked while looking at the door decorated. Ryder opened the door wider to show me his brother smoking a blunt. It's been so long since I've smoked a blunt. I asked him to leave us alone for a while.

"Kameron can I talk to you?" I asked after pushing Ryder away from me. I have no idea why he's all of a sudden keen on touching me.

"Go ahead," he spoke. He looks awful! He's been drinking a lot and probably crying. To get to him I had to kick empty tequila bottles away.