Chapter 2- Get to know you

Alec offered me a ride home and I accepted it. Lord knows I don't want to ride a bus.

"So tell me about yourself." He asked.

"I'm Laila Angelina White. I'm 17. Just moved from Atlanta to Wellington, Florida as you know. Well, my mom and dad are divorced. I have an older brother named Lance who graduated high school already, a younger brother named Zachary who is 10 and a younger sister named Destiny from my dad who is almost 5. I love to sing and dance" I told him. "What about you?"

"I'm Alec Timothy Wilson. I'm 17, have been living in Wellington for 11 years now. I'm originally from L.A. My parents are still together after 20 years, they started dating at 15. I have an older brother named Riley, an older sister named Meredith she's a senior, a identical twin brother named Theo and a baby sister named Ariana. And I model for Hollister sometimes" he told me while pulling up to McDonalds.

"An identical twin. Damn I'm going to get y'all mixed up. How come I didn't meet him today." I asked.

He scratched his head. "Well we were fighting and I accidentally sprained his wrist. He went to the doctor this morning." I couldn't help but laugh, that was nothing compared to my siblings.

"Oh that's nothing. One time my brother, lance and I were fighting and I got so mad I pushed him over the railing on the balcony. We were on the fourth floor of our dads apartment. He had a broken leg, a sprained arm and had to get stitches on his forehead. I got a good 'ol ass whooping that day" we were both laughing So hard that

we forgot that we were in the line.

--------------

I know, I know. It sucks but it's just a filler chapter to get to know them a little better.