Chapter 18

Rebecca.

I smiled after hearing the commotion between Alec and Tasha. Stupid bitch.

Yes, I left Alec after having sex with him but I only did it because..... Hell I don't know why I did it. Honestly, I became addicted to sex.

I wanted to have sex morning, noon, night, midnight. I was scared that Alec would think I was a whore. Even though I know I am. But no guy was as good as Alec.

But he's dating this bitch. So at TSA I picked up his phone and he picked up mine since we both have a white iPhone 6 plus and no case.

When we boarded the plane I sat next to him and he eventually fell asleep so I used his thumb to open the phone. This was all too easy. I got the bitches contact and saved it in my iPhone.

It took me a while to figure out how to give it back to him so when he was on the phone with her was perfect!

I packed out my clothes and waited until Alec left. It didn't matter how long it'd take. I just want him back. I want him in me. He surprisingly left quicker than I expected and that's when I called his girl.

"Hello?" The girl answered.

"Oh my goooood Alec!" I faked a moan and she gasped. "Alec, baby, wait I have to tell her what you told me to," I faked another moan.

"Is this Laila?" She said yes. "I just wanted to tell you now instead of you finding out later that Alec is and has been sexing me," she hung up and I smiled.

I heard the cabin door open and I quickly left his room and ran to mine. I changed into a bikini from Victoria Secret and pranced around the cabin.

After ten minutes Tasha and Theo came out of her room and went outside. They eyed me before leaving and I sarcastically smiled.

Alec came out of his room and headed towards me. By this time, I was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before he took it out my hand and slammed it onto the table.

"Aggressive much?" I teased him while rubbing his arms.

"Don't fucking touch me," he growled and I laughed. I leaned in and he leaned back. I laughed again and quickly kissed him.

"What the hell! Rebecca stop!" He sighed. "You're really pissing me off! You're fucking with my relationship and now you just kissed me? Are you crazy bitch?"

"Yes I am crazy," and with that I went outside but not before grabbing my sandwich. The water is so beautiful here. I walked on the boardwalk for a few minutes before laying down on the sand and tan.

Alec

This girl is making me go crazy. I don't think I can survive here but then again when Laila comes, Rebecca may not survive. I joined Theo and Tasha outside but I kept a distance. I don't want to be all up on them.

As I was thinking about what just happened I was pushed into the water. I gasped for air when I reached the surface again.

"What the fuck?" I whispered and I turned around to see Rebecca smiling. I rolled my eyes and swam in the clear water. As I was floating around I saw about five turtles swimming around me.

Then a sea of fish divided around my body. And pretty soon little sea creatures swam around me.

***

"Mommy! Look!" Ariana giggled as a dolphin kissed her cheek. Our family signed up to swim with dolphins every other day. Ariana wanted to go first and she's so cute with her floats on as she "swam" with the Dolphins. After everyone went it was Rebecca or my turn. I told her to go first because ladies first.

She can't swim well in wide spaces. She's okay in a pool but in an ocean she's better off at the shore.

She hesitated but then let the dolphin greet her and she held onto its fin and it pulled her away towards the other side where the pier is, about 6 feet away. Once they got there she began to panic.

While panicking she let go of the dolphin. "Shit," I muttered and jumped into the water. Thanks to being on the swim team years ago I got there quickly. By that time she was going under but I grabbed her torso and pulled her up.

The dolphin made a whining sound and one of the instructors (finally reached us) soothed it. I had to push her onto the walk and calm her down.

"Thank you," she said In between coughs. She genuinely looked scared. She bursted out into tears. I didn't know what to do so I awkwardly hugged her.

"What in the hell?" I looked up to see dark legs.

Dammit! Wrong timing.