Chapter 8

I woke up at seven, only getting four hours of sleep last night. My muscles ached a little longing for rest but I knew I had school.
I dragged myself into my bathroom to turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot. While waiting I removed my night clothes until I saw steam coming out from the shower.
Once I stepped in my muscles jumped awake and I relaxed now knowing that I wouldn't fall asleep in the shower.

"Laila! hurry and get the fuck up outta the bathroom you using up all the damn water" a familiar voice yelling, banging on my door as I was scrubbing my skin clean.

"Who is it?" because my mom was probably at work by now and took my little brother to school on the way, Lance went back to ATL; who could it be?

"Girl, don't act like you don't know me! it's Tasha!" Once I heard that I quickly rinsed off my body and turned off the shower and grabbed my hot pink towel off the rack.
I opened the door to see a big grin on a chocolate face.

Tasha is my best friend from ATL but by her being an army brat she moves a lot. She stands at 5"9 and is skinny, she's been told to become a model but she claims she's too ratchet for all that.

I immediately jumped on her forgetting my towel and she catches me. "Bitch gon bout cha business and put on some damn clothes" She told me. I just laughed.

"Ain't like you never seen me naked" I picked up my towel and dried off with it. As I walked over to my dresser to pick up my Twilight Woods lotion she spoke.

"Yeah whatever, but aye check dis out" She is definitely ghetto. "After school you gon hop in my ride and show me Miami" Tasha turned sixteen before I moved and we turned up! Her family bought her a Honda Civic and her sisters boyfriend hooked it up, making her car sexy but loud as hell.

"Bitch I live in West Palm not no damn Miami" I laughed and put lotion on my whole body.

"Ok and?" she flipped her hair and plopped onto my bed. "You got a message" she threw me the phone and I saw that Alec kik'd me.
Mr.Hollister: Good morning beautiful, I'll pick you up in thirty minutes
NewAtlanta: ight, 😘

I put my phone down and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit.

"Who texted" Tasha questioned while taking selfies.
"My boyfriend" I mumbled and slipped on light washed skinny jeans with holes in them and hugged my curves.
"Your what!? Why am I just now knowing" Tasha's extra ass yelled, jumping on my bed.

"You better spread my bed back, hoe! And cause we just started dating this morning but we've been talking since I moved here"

She quickly got down and spread my bed," I hope he's different" I already knew what she was talking about. She was there when I was at my lowest.

"He is, trust" I slipped on my MSFTS tank top and black thong sandals before waking back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After doing that I unbraided my Brazilian weave and left it wavy. I'm taking it out soon for football and just leave it in its natural state.

"Ya man outside" Tasha yelled from downstairs making me run to get my book bag and phone.
"I love you" I kissed her cheek and ran out the door into Alec's car.

-Alec-

She ran into my car and kissed my cheek.
"Morning babe" I pulled out her driveway and started for school.
"Hey" she smiled and turned on my radio. "Oo this ma' song"
"Let me sit this ass on you"

She sang the whole song and I'm not going to lie she has a great voice but I'm not focused on her singing I'm focused on the lyrics.

Damn. "Laila turn off the fucking radio" I put my left hand on the steering wheel and rubbed my knee with my right hand to lower the boner I have growing.

She giggled but turned off the radio. I sighed as I pulled into the school parking lot and turned off my car.

"I really think I'm falling for you" I stared into her chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm using you for money" she replied back, her face dead serious. My jaw dropped and she busted out laughing. "I'm joking. I have my own money" my face turned pink in embarrassment thinking she was serious.

"Let's go" I chuckled. We stepped out the car and we locked hands.
People stared at us in disbelief. Some looked with smirks and others were disgusted.
Let the judgment start.
________________________
How do y'all feel about Tasha? I have no idea who could play her. She's loud and ghetto around people she knows but shy around anyone else. And she has a model body.
How do y'all feel about Alec and Laila? Are y'all ready for the judgment? The drama?
Alec and Theo's mom on the side.