Breakfast? Lunch? Brunch!!!

I'm woken up by the sound of an alarm and yells demanding it be shut off, of course no one else gets up so I turn it off. I tiptoe between all of the beds and successfully make it into my bathroom without waking anyone up.

Once I step inside I close the door and start getting ready for the day, nothing too special. I wash my face, brush my teeth, put on some moisturizer, comb my hair, throw on some deodorant and mascara, and get dressed. I put on some light wash ripped jeans with a mustard yellow sweater and my white laced vans. Now I just need some paint and blonde hair, oh shut up conscience.

As I make my way out of the bathroom I see that almost everyone is awake and watching tv.

"Who wants breakfast?" I ask and everybody raises their hands

"Ok well who's gonna drive?"

"What do you mean drive Soph, you could just make us breakfast." Benji groans

"Looks like Benji's driving the first car." I say with a grin

"I'll drive." Luke volunteers

"Me too." Dayton and Max say at the same time(they're a grade above me and the girls)

Usually this would be a pain because someone(it's always me) would have to choose which one of them drove but we have fifteen people going to eat...

So there's: Me, my friends(Grace, Liv, Dianne), my seven brothers(their names aren't important), Max, Dayton, and Jax from the night before, the other guy said he had plans, oh yeah, I almost forgot Jason. The four cars are very much needed.

"Where are we supposed to find a place to fit us?" Luke asks

"Well I thought someone could call Matt." I say looking at Beck

Matt is like the best chef to ever be put on this earth and he so happens to be a good friend of my main man Beckham.

"Are you serious?" Beck groans

"Please, the food is great and pretty cheap."

I'm giving it my best with the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip.

"Fine, but everyone better be ready by ten, sharp." He bargains

It's 8:30, let's get this show on the road.

"Deal, alright everybody up and at 'em." I start shouting

"There's too many people, we can't all use that one bathroom." Liv complains

"It's called going down the hall genius, they have more than one bathroom." Dianne says rolling her eyes

She and Liv start arguing, so instead of getting involved I shove two random guys in the bathroom and tell them to 'make it choppy'. If I miss this opportunity I will be going to jail for murder.

While everyone else has dispersed and found a bathroom, Liv and Dianne are still going at it.

"Ladies, let's get a move on. We have T 90 minutes before every single butt needs to be in a car."

"Someone's extra grumpy this morning." Liv mumbles

"Probably cause she couldn't cuddle with Dayton." Dianne says making a kissy face

"Get a life." I say as I stick my tongue out at them

"Holy hell." Liv says looking behind me

"What?" I ask as I turn around

Out of the bathroom walks Dayton and Max, shirtless. If this had been any regular day I never would've put them in the same room, but nobodies dead, no harm no foul.