Fall break

(Flashback)
"Sam I don't know what to do."

"Hey it's fine ok, breathe in"

I take a breath in.

"And out."

I breathe out.

"Okay so I know you don't want to, but you need to tell your mom."

"Sam-"

"If you don't I will."

"Fine, but what about Wes."

"What about him."

"How am I supposed to tell him. He's gonna be so pissed. Oh my god his dad. I can't tell him Sam."

"Uhhh you're telling him end of discussion."

"But when? I don't want his parents around, but I don't wanna be alone either."

"Just do it when we go to the beach for break. He'll be relaxed and probably won't freak out as much as you think."

"Hey I love you, but I gotta go."

"Love you too."

She hangs up and leaves me standing in the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test.

A week later

"Okay so I'll tell him at the cliff."

"Yeah perfect."

"Yep it's romantic and nostalgic since we go there every year. Not to over the top or anything right."

"I just said it was perfect." She rolls her eyes and laughs at me. Her long brown hair whipping around her face.

Just as she's about to say something Nate comes and snatches her up. He runs them to the water and throws her in. When she gets up she chases after him like a mad woman. I watch them smiling, I could never live without these people.

"What's got you all smiley?" Wes asks from behind me.

I turn around and hug him around the waste snuggling my head into his chest.

"Just being here with my favorite people. I don't know what I'd do without y'all."

"Yeah, well you'll never have to know because we are all staying right here."

I look up at him and he puts his hand above my eyes to shield them from the sun.

"I have a surprise for you." I say and he smiles down at me.

"Oh really now"

"Mmhhmm."

"When can I see it?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait." I say running to the water.

"That's so not fair." He says running after me