Peace out Ladies

I bet they think I forgot. Ha. They got the wrong biotch. I'm ready for a fight. I'm ready for anything right now. He better be ready for me to fuck him all the way up.

I stomp into his room and almost throw up. I could actually rip my eyes out right now if I wasn't so lazy. I mean you would feel the same in my position.

Imagine.

You walk in on your brother at his desk with a girl on his lap. Her tongue is so far down his throat it looks like she can taste what he had for breakfast. Oh yea, and don't forget that girl is your best friend.

"Are you joking. You've been fucking my brother, but did you really have to do it in my house. What a great friend you are. Don't think I forgot about you 'big bro' " I say and stare at him, imagining how I could kill him and get away with it. I then look over at Dianne who has her head hung.

"Get out." I spit facing Benji.
I look over when I hear feet shuffling.

"What the hell are you doing. I told him to leave. You don't get to escape that easy." She turns around and nods, never meeting my eyes.
Benji looks at me shocked.

"The frick you looking at."

"This is my room. And Dianne didn't do anything wrong. You have no right to treat your best friend lik—"I stop him.

"Exactly MY best friend. You just fucked her. Oh wait I'm sorry. I forgot that she sat with you in bed for a month making sure you ate, showered, and slept. Silly me, she didn't. She took care of me and has been MY friend since we were 11. Better watch how you talk to people idiot. Now get the hell out." He tries to protest, but I just shut him down again. On his way out he goes over to kiss Dianne on the head.

"I said get the fuck out." He turns to me glaring.

"You know just because Wesley fucked up your love life doesn't mean you have to do that to other people."

"It's funny how you all keep wishing it was JUST my love life he ruined." He ignores my comment.

"What's going on between us is perfectly fine. You don't need to have a say in it."

"If it's so 'perfectly fine' why have you been hiding it from everyone."

"I swear...YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT KNOW." He yells. That sure shut me up. I look over at Dianne hurt and confused.

"I just didn't want you to freak out." She says apologetically.

"Yea and you see that no one else did. You're so fucking self absorbed. Not everything is about you. Get a life." Dianne shoved his arm roughly.

"What the hell Ben!??!" Ben...the heck kind of name is that?

"What it's true."

I just stare at him as we settle into a VERY awkward silence. Guess big man isn't feeling so big anymore. I'll make sure he's knocked down a few more notches.

"So, if I went downstairs right now and asked Jason to come fuck my brains out, you wouldn't be pissed?"

"Why the hell should I care?" He asks rolling his eyes.

"Great then." I say smiling and heading towards the stairs.

"Where are you going? I thought you wanted to talk?" Dianne asks hurt.

"I'm going to get fucked by Jason, duhh." I say laughing. It doesn't last long though. Benji grabs my arm and yanks back in his room before shutting the door.

"Are you crazy."

"Nope, just horny." I saw bored and pretend to be suddenly enamored by my nails.

"Stop messing around."

"Then get out and let me talk to her." He rolls his eyes, but leaves anyway. Now was that so hard. Dianne goes to sit on his bed. I sit next to her.

"You don't wanna sit somewhere else? Somewhere that's not so close to me. Like the chair." She asks.

"Are you kidding, who knows what else y'all did in that chair before I came in." I say laughing.

"You aren't mad? I thought you were gonna kill us."

"Oh no I'm pissed. And I am gonna kill y'all. I just don't feel like yelling anymore." She sighs. "When?"

"It started over the summer." My eyes go wide and I turn to her.

"Yea I know I was supposed to be taking care of you." I scoff

"Are you joking, I loved the attention, but I could live without you for a few minutes. Heck I did, see I'm still here. It just hurts that you really thought you couldn't tell me."

"Well you see how you reacted."

"Yea but it has nothing to with the fact that you're all buddy buddy with my brother." She looks at me confused. I roll my eyes. "You basically grew up with them from birth and you don't get it. It's the fact that you picked THAT brother."

"Still lost."

"He sleeps with everyone. Not that that's an issue as long as he is being safe. Don't want him catching any STD's. It's the fact that I've never seen him in a relationship. It's also the fact that I KNOW you want commitment." I look over to her to see her looking down at her lap.

"I mean...yea."

"Look I'm not here to run your life, but y'all are both really important to me. I just don't want you commit-"

"Are you kidding me Soph. You want her to leave me. You're so caught up in your past that you have to go ruin everyone else's future." Benji says barging in. Ease-dropping much.

"Listen here you fucktard. You don't know a thing about my 'trauma'. You also have no right to say I'm lying or over exaggerating." He rolls his eyes.

"And why's that."

"Why didn't you want me to sleep with Jason."

"That has nothing to do with thi-"

"Just answer the question."

"Because he sleeps around and is never committed to relationships. I don't need my little sister being messed with by idiots like him." He sighs

"But the thing is, y'all are exactly the same. You sleep around and have never stayed in a relationship for more than three weeks. Also what are we supposed to do as a group of friends when y'all fight. Not come to the house. Not invite you to hang out." Now he's the one glaring.

"You really have that little faith in me."

"The heck do you mean. I don't care if you wanna sleep around, but I'm not giving you the chance to break her heart. Or vice versa. There's so much you don't know about her and her past. She's ready to open up her hea-"

"Okay we're done here." She says pushing Benji towards the door.

"What, why?"

"Because you think it's ok to tell everyone's business." She says bitterly.

"I didn't say anything about what happened. But if you wanna be a bitch go right ahead.
Hope you don't get pregnant. Or better yet catch the AIDS that bimbo from the last day of summer gave him." I say and blow her a fake kiss. Just so y'all know he doesn't have AIDS. I just wanted to fuck with her. I don't mess with girls that turn on their best friends for a guy.

My school year is going just great.

My ex bestie moved in and we can't separate romance from friendship. My mom is never home, oh and I almost forgot dad was still alive as much as he's at the office. I had to find out form my drunk friend that my brother and soul sister we're sleeping together. I just had a fight with said soul sister, but I'll constantly have to see her cause of school and her 'romantic escapades' with my brother.

Shoot me now.

Hola
Not much to say today except that you should hear your friends out when they make a mistake.
STAY SAFE LOVELIES