Interactions

Tori's POV

I shift in my seat a little.

"Are we almost there?"

"One block to go Vega."

" Okay. So, I just stay in the car while you go in?"

" Pretty much."

Hmmm. She's never been this nice to me before. It's kind of nice and a little strange. I look out the window at all the houses as we pass them.

"Thanks."

"For what."

"Saving me from Beck. He was being so persistent. Something was up with him today, even at lunch. I know he's a nice guy, he was almost too nice. You know?"

"Oh it was nothing. Yeah, I noticed."

Soon after some small talk we reach her house and pull into the driveway.

"Okay, I have to get my stuff. Just wait out here." Jade says, opening her door and heading up to the house.

     It's a massive victorian style house. I wonder what her room looks like. I bet it's black and dark, just like her.

     God, she's so hot. I keep blushing when I see her or whenever she does that sexy smirk or winks. Why am I thinking these things? The girl hates me and my guts. But she broke up with Beck, that has to mean something right? Maybe. I roll down my window a little bit, letting the light breeze blow through my hair. She did a really good job on this car. I actually really want to know more about it.

I hear the front door open and look up through the windshield. Jade changed. She's wearing a pair of black, ripped jean shorts, a black tank crop top, a red leather jacket and black combat boots. She looks really good. The top shows off her toned stomach from dance and the low cut really showcases those amazing breasts. Damnit. Now I won't be able to keep my eyes off her. She also has a duffle bag over one shoulder and two big bottles of fanta. Nice. The door closes behind her and she walks over to the car. She puts the bag and everything in the trunk, opens her door and slides in.

"You ready?" Jade says as she throws the car in gear and backs out of her driveway.

"Yeah." I say, rolling up my window. I wonder what she wants to tell me.

I keep glancing at her chest. I can't help myself. God, Tori. Stop it. I look away and out my window at the houses passing by.

"Left here." I say and she turns left.

"You know, I've never seen your house before. It looked pretty cool."

"Thanks." Jade says, keeping her eyes on the road ahead.

"Two houses down. On the right." I say.

  Soon we reach my house and pull into the driveway. My parents must be out tonight; their car is gone and so is my sister's. I turn and grab my bag from the backseat, I unbuckle and open my door, stepping out into the cool evening air. I start walking to the door to unlock it. Jade turns the car off and grabs her bags as well. She closes her car door, opens the trunk and grabs her duffle and the Fanta and walks over to me. I look back to make sure she comes. God, the way her hips move. And her hair just bounces off her shoulders.

I turn around before she sees me blush and finish unlocking the door. We step inside and I lock the door. My parents and trina are probably going to be gone for a long while. I check my phone and see a notification. Apparently Trina has some gig she's auditioning for.

"So where should I drop my shit Vaga?" Jade asks in a monotone voice.

"My room. I'll go up with you." I say and move to show her to my room. "I have to drop my bag in there too."

We make our way up the stairs and into my room. The first door on the left. I open My door and plop my bag down on the chair beside my door.

I watch as Jade drops her bags on the floor. I turn away and start grabbing some clothes out of my dresser to put on after my shower.

"Hey, I gotta shower. It'll take me no more than 10 minutes ok."

"Ok, I'll just wait in here."