What!

It's been so long!
TW : minor homophobia

Don't worry I love all my girls, gays and theys. Happy pride month! Sorry about the sad ish chapter.

———————————-

—Jade's POV—

"Something else is bothering you. What is it? I noticed you walk in around the same time. Please tell me he didn't say or do anything to upset you."

I look down and back up at her. I have to tell her what happened. I take a deep breath.

"Here's what happened." I take another breath.

"Take you're time baby. I'm right here."

Tori takes my hands in hers and holds them tight.

"He cornered me. He-he told me-" I trail off.

"He told me not to bother with you. He told me that- that it was a lost cause. He ranted about how I-I was dirty. That I'm making you impure. He said something else too."

"You can tell me."

"H-he called you a-a slut, a bitch for being with me. He said that he can fix that." I can tell I'm running out of breath so I take one.

I look up at Tori. All I see is love, concern and anger on her features. I can see her thinking.

"Who does he think he is to say those things to my girlfriend? Huh? He's just being a jerk. I'm never leaving you. You're not dirty at all. You're beautiful, smart, funny, protective. I love you Jade! Remember that. Believe that. And believe that we will definitely get back at him for this. He doesn't have the right to do that."

  She envelopes me in a tight hug. We stand like that for a moment. Then she pulls back and we look into each other's eyes. In that moment I know that she truly loves me. I take the chance and capture her lips in mine. I can feel the softness of her lips against mine. She readily responds and ultimately she allows my tongue entrance to explore her mouth. She places her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips and pull her closer. My hands wander under her shirt and just as I'm about to tug it off of her she pulls away.

I pout and she rolls her eyes playfully. She pats down her shirt and looks back up at me.

"We should get to lunch." Tori says slightly out of breath.

"Yeah."

She takes my hand in hers and we leave the closet. (Hehe, little out of the closet joke there.)

As we make our way to lunch I can feel people looking at us. I decide to ignore them. I'm just so happy right now, holding my girlfriend's hand.

————————————————————

We'll see how this effects lunch and their project. Hopefully Jade and Tori come up with something good to get back at Beck. Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!