Chapter 11: Sunset Standoff

Y/N POV

I stood there on the spot with my blood boiling in my veins. The orange hue of the sunset shining through the windows into the hallways.

Y/N: "You."

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists in anger.

F/N: "Thought you would've died out there. Thought I finally managed to get rid of such a disappointment like you."

My blood was now boiling. I started to tremble with anger.

Y/N: "Why would you treat someone like that?!"

He merely just shrugs his shoulders.

F/N: "Don't know. Just didn't really like you."

I was clenching my fist so tightly I could feel my nails digging into my hand.

Y/N: "Are we happy now? Happy that you're left on your own. No one to care for you. No one to beat when you got angry."

F/N: "Shut it!"

Y/N: "Why?! What are you going to do?"

He runs at me and tries to hit me but I quickly move to the side and try to hit him. But my hand goes through him. He turns around to face me and stands up straight.

F/N: "Why can't we do anything to each other?"

He reaches over to try and touch me but his hand just goes straight through me.

Y/N: "So you're not really here then. It's just, a projection?"

F/N: "Maybe. But what is projecting your image?"

Y/N: "Why should I care?! I don't want to see your disgusting face!"

He recoils back slightly and then grins.

F/N: "Seems like you've gotten confident. I'll give you that."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I reply sarcastically. I didn't need compliments from him. I didn't want compliments from him.

F/N: "I know about your abilities Y/N. My people are watching you. And we will be coming for you."

Y/N: "You'll never get your hands on me."

F/N: "We'll see."

I continued to stare at him with fire in my eyes. Soon he started laughing.

Y/N: "What's so funny?"

F/N: "What do think she would think of us?"

Y/N: "Don't you dare!"

F/N: "How disappointed your mother would be with us."

Y/N: "Don't you dare!!"

I shakily take out my wand and point it at him.

Y/N: "I-I'm warning you!!!"

F/N: "Always remember, you're the reason she left."

That was it. I had reached the breaking point.

Y/N: "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CONTINUE TO BLAME ME FOR ALL YOUR FUCKUPS!!!!"

I channel all my anger into the wand and a bright red light shot out of it resulting in an explosion that engulfed the hallway. I was thrown back and through a door. My whole world went black.

F/N POV

Once the light had cleared I was back in my office again. And Y/N had disappeared.

F/N: "Wow."