Chapter 19: Reconciling

Y/N POV

I kept on getting distracted by thinking about what happened earlier.

Saying I regretted what I said didn't come near to what I felt.

I was more angry at myself now.

I should have told them when Akko was thinking about her feelings for me. We could have avoided it.

And I made another mistake.

I didn't think about their feelings. I concentrated solely on myself and didn't think about how they all felt about it.

In the end I can see why Diana, Hannah and Barbara got so upset by this. Akko was kind of invading the small little bubble the three of us had.

They must have felt threatened by her.

I had some responsibility to take with this whole thing.

By some I mean a lot.

Avery: Y/N? Are you even watching?

I snap out of my thoughts to see the three girls looking at me.

Y/N: O-oh y-yeah sorry.

I turn my attention back to the film but it was no good.

I probably really hurt them.

I had to apologise to them.

Once the movie ended I looked over at the clock and saw that it was actually getting pretty late.

This meant that the girls would probably be back in the dorm by now so I wouldn't have to walk around and try to find them.

Y/N: W-well u-ummm this w-was fun. I-I hope we can do this again sometime.

Mary: Of course! Whenever you want to!

I smile at the three of them and stand up.

Y/N: I-I'll se you girls around.

Girls: Bye Y/N!

I give them a wave and walk out of the room and shut the door behind me.

As I went back to the dorm I thought about how I was going to do this.

I wasn't sure if they would to see me or not.

But again I had to take responsibility. I couldn't run away from this.

I loved them and I needed to consider how they felt.

I walk up to the door of our dorm and stand in front of it for a few seconds taking a few deep breaths.

Y/N: Come on Y/N. Quit putting it off and own up to it!

I nod my head and stretch my hand out and knock on the door.

There wasn't an answer but I did hear footsteps coming up to the door.

It opens and standing there was a half asleep Diana in her dressing gown.

Diana: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: I-I kn-know you might n-not want to s-see me r-right now b-but I-I just wanted to say how sorry I am.

I look down at the floor expecting her to tell me to go away but to my surprise I feel her wrap her arms around me.

Diana: You're the one person the three of us wanted to see. We wanted to say sorry.

She drags me into the room and shuts the door.

I look around to see Hannah and Barbara also half asleep looking at me.