27

Leah's pov

I was rudely awoken this morning by an annoying ass little prick named Tony. He woke me up so I could go to school like honey school... we dot know her. Anyway I finally decided to get up and get ready for school. I decided to go for a more basic look today.

I walked downstairs and was informed that I would be having to take the bus home from school because they had a very important mission they needed to go on

Lucas took me down to the weaponry and handed me a pepper spray and a pocket knife. "Only use these if you have to " He warned me. I nodded in response. And headed off to school. These guys are acting strange.

Xanders Pov

I waited until she left the house before heading up to the kitchen. I saw all the guys including Ace seated around the table. 

"Are you sure she is ready for this? I mean do we have to do this to initiate her into the mafia." Ace said concerned. 

We all nodded. You see for our mafia in order to enter we have to kidnap the said person and they have to successfully escape with only one weapon and pepper spray. The one catch is that they dot know it's happening.

"Let's prepare a warehouse this is happening today" Ryder spoke calmly.

time skip to end of day and Leah's pov

I was walking to the bus stop when suddenly someone grabbed me and tried to put a rag over my mouth. I instantly elbowed their sides and kicked in their jewels. that ma was down. I quickly ran to the bus stop but I was tackled and a rag was put over my mouth. Darkness consumed me.

I woke up tied to a chair examining my surroundings. I realized that they left the knife and pepper spray in my pocket. And my hands were right next to my pocket. "Fuckig Idiots".

I quickly got myself out of the rope. Looking for an exit I heard the noise of a door opening. Silently I sprinted to hide behind one of the many layers of cargo. "Shit, she's gone" I heard a deep voice say. "Everyone look for her we need to have her." 

Someone grabbed me "I found her boss". I quickly punched his face hearing a satisfying crunch noise.

"who's next," I said. A smirk on my face as i got into my fighting stance. "Oh, this is going to be fun."

Jacksons pov

We watched as she beat the shit out of all the men with no marks on her. She just walked out like seriously just walked out like nothing fucking happened. The was the funniest shit ever. It's the beating the shit out of twenty full-grown men and walking out like nothing happened for me.

"It's safe to say that she's in". Ryder laughed.

Forty min later she walked through the front door and just stared at us.

"Welcome to the family business Piccola" I smiled

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey hope yall enjoyed