26

@jas47383 Thanks for the Idea

Leah pov

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I had to hurl. I ran to the bathroom and literally puked my guts outs. I just sat there and cried because I hate being sick. I decided that I'll just act like I'm perfectly fine. I kind of wish Ace was here but he got sent on a mission.

I headed back to bed hoping that that tomorrow my brothers won't notice that I'm sick.

The Next Morning

The sun invaded my room as I tried to get but as soon as I stood I felt dizzy. I remembered what happened last night and decided to push threw it.

Walking to the kitchen my arm was grabbed I turned around to see Ryder looking at me in concern. "Bambina are you feeling ok". He questioned.

"Ya I'm fee..." I started but the world started spinning and then went black.

Ryder's  pov

I caught Leah picked her up bridal style. I felt her forehead "Porca puttana lei sta seppellendo."(Holy sit she's burning up). I said to myself. I knew she was sick because I heard her throwing up last night in her bathroom. Why would she lie to me telling me that she was fine.

I put her down in her bed. She was starting to wake up as I sat down on her bed. "What am I doing In bed." She spoke groggily .

"You are sick and fainted so I put you back into bed and your not getting up until you feel better." I spoke with such authority leaving no room for argument.

"fine" she said in defeat.

I called up the guys. To tell them that today we were taking care of this little one and to make sure she rests..

Tonys pov

I was in the kitchen making my breakfast when I got a call from Ryder telling us that Leah is sick so everyone has to take care of her.

I was on first watch to make sure she doesn't get up from her bed from her bed and rests. We were talking while both of us were on her bed.  she soon fell asleep. a little while later Alex came int to take over.

Alex pov

 It was my turn to watch over her but she was dead asleep. soon enough it was dinner time and I had to be the one to wake her up.

I gently shook her  she groaned hitting me with the pillow and turned around. After seven or eight tries I finally got her up. She didn't want to walk to the dinning room so i carried her on my back.

Jacksons pov

I Made some chicken noodle soup for dinner since Lele is sick I also set the table. Once I called everyone down I sat down and waited for people to show up.  Five minuetes later every one but Alex and Lele had shown up so we decided to start eating . Eventually Alex came with Leah on his back as he set her down he spoke.

"She is so hard to wake up." he took a breath "We also need to get her some softer pillows those hurt to get hit with." Every one laughed.

Xander pov

After dinner I took Leah back up to her room to put her to bed but before I could go she grabbed my arm.

"Stay" she said groggily and i obliged. She eventually fell asleep and so did I.