15

leahs pov

"Well maybe they should have thought about that before they said and I quote I should have just let you go to an orphanage where you belong get out of my house and don't think about coming back you ungrateful little bitch". With that, I turned around and walked back to class.

It was now free period and I was walking to the bathroom. I heard clicking of heals I knew exactly who it was. " Hey Bitch thought I told you to stay away from Alex. Did he want a blowjob from a sleezy ass skank i bet you are the worst at giving head." she screeched. I was not having it today.

"OMG shut the fuck up your annoying ass voice could make ears bleed and if he wanted a sleezy ass skank to give him head it would probably be you. Now sit the fuck down you STD breeding ground," I told her and walked away. I don't know where I'm getting all this confidence from but i like it. 

School was finally over and I was walking around with my backpack trying to find a place to settle for tonight. I saw a black van pull up and I was like not today bitch so I ran but three men got out of the car and chased after me. One of them caught me and put a cloth over my mouth and I was out.

When I finally came to I had a bad headache. I looked around the room to see it was my room.

"Finally your awake its been like three hours Bambina." A voice I recognized as Tonys came from beside me. "How are you feeling." I put my thumbs up. "Good, now will you tell me why you tried to pull a stunt like that." Oh, now I was angry I put up with to much bull shit today.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME PULLING A STUNT LIKE THAT," I asked rhetorically. He looked surprised by my yelling. "I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE SO I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD AND LEFT. BUT YOU KIDNAP ME AND PUT ME BACK HERE."

"Well if you didn't skip class this wouldn't have happened s-" I cut him off.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THIS IS MY FAULT MAYBE IF YALL GOT OUT OF YOUR LITTLE WORLD AND ASKED WHY I HAD SKIPPED CLASS THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT HUH MAYBE INSTEAD OF JUST ASSUMING THAT I'M FUCKING AROUND WITH PEOPLE AND ASKED WHAT HAPPENED THEN MAYBE THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED AND SINCE YOU ALL SUDDENLY WANT ME HERE SO BAD I'LL STAY BUT I SURE AS HELL WILL NEVER TREAT YOU AS FAMILY ANY MORE AND I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU GUYS AGAIN SO HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS NOT PULL THIS SHIT AGAIN AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM". I pushed him out of my room cause he was just sitting there like an idiot. Once he was out I locked the door and broke down crying.

Never again will I trust anyone I can't have anyone in my life cause I either hurt them or they hurt me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this chapter is so short i will be updating again tonight by the way so four updates in one day