18

Leah's Pov

We were sitting in the dinning room eating bottarga and focaccia which is delicous. "Hey Lucas did..." I ws caught off by the sound of the windows shattering around us.

"ACE TAKE HER TO THE ROOM QUICKLY AND DONT LET ANYBODY TOUCH HER" Liam commanded over the noise. Ace picked me up knowing that i wouldnt be able to keep up with him and held me bridal style. We started running twoards the basement.

Wait im not aloud down there is what I wanted to petrified to say anything. Once he carried me down the stairs he shoved me into a room that had a bed water and a bathroom. Just by the looks of it you could tell it was sound proof. "Don't open the door for anyone one of your family or my self will come and get you we each have the password to get in." I said rushed. "Stay here and be safe bambina." With that he kissed me on the forehead and left.

I felt blush creep up my neck from the kiss. He left and locked the door. I was knocked out of my daze when i heard a thud. Someone kicked down the door they held a gunto my head. "Walk or I'll shoot you he roughly grabbed my arm and pushed me up the stairs.

I saw everyone fighting. Until I was hit in the head butt of the gun then i was out like a light. 

When i woke up i had  a splitting head ache. I didnt even notice I was tied down to a bed. WAIT IM TIED DOWN TO A BED. I frantically looked at my legs and arms to see rope in tight knots. 

"Finally your awake you have been out for 5 hours." A deep masculine voice spoke he had a russian acent. The voice was coming fromt he shadows he stepped out into the light. He was a man that looked in his mid to late twenties. His hair hazelnut hair was tied in a man bun, he had the most electric green eyes, and has tatoos littering his skin.

"W-who a-are y-you,"I stuttered attempting to shrink up but my restraints make that impossible. 

"You don't need to know that right now sweatheart. All you need to worry about is how good im going to make you feel." 

Trigger warning

He ripped my shirt open and lifted my skirt. exposing my black bra and underwear set. He went to a draw and got siscorrshe cut off my bra and my underwear I was now fully exposed to this man. I thrashed around screaming as he kissed down my body. The last thing I remebered before passing out was him lining himself out with me getting ready to penatrate.

I woke in complete darkness until a door opened in walks a person with a spike belt and knuckle busters. He looked very much like Mr. clean. He smirked seeing that i was awake. "W-who are y-you and w-w-what are y-you g-g-going to d-do with m-me.

He said something in what i assume to be russian. He tooke the knucke busters and started punching and whipping me with a belt. after what felt like 5 hours he walked out of the room leaving me in a bloody mess.

I looked around my neck because i saw a red flashing light from the necklace Jackson gave me.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting in my room doing homework when i heard a knock at myy door.

"Come in"I spoke still focused on my homework. Jackson walked in my room with a little box. 

"I wanted to give you this" I hope you like it

 I promised never to take it off and i havent. I cant belive they put a tracking device in ti its like they were expecting something like this to happen. 

Time skip one week later ( imagine the spongebob voice)

I dont know how long I have beenhere but every day Mr. Clean comes in to beat me. I heard a sound outside, I couldnt figure out what it was. I fibally realized what it was GUNSHOTS. I started struggling against my restraints until i saw someone opened my door.

"Guys I found her." I recgonize that voice but i cant put my finger on it. 

The person ran to my side and untied my restains lifted up my limp body. I took in his scent and figured outit was Ace. I started crying and held himfor dear life as if i was going to lose him. He whispered sweet nothings intomy ear as he walked out of the room. I started to feel faint and Ace noticed.

"Princess I need you to keep your eyes open for my please. You are going to be ok" He whispered in my ear. He took me to the car everyone was there in the black SUV. I felt happy for once.