22

Ace's pov

She walked away so she could get to class. I wonder why she would just walk away.

"Your girl huh, are you finally admitting that you have feelings for my little cousin" Alex spoke putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine with it ut if you break her heart I will break you in half"

"Fine, I do admit it I like her but I don't want her to get hurt, and she probably doesn't even like me." I sadly stated while looking at Alex.

"I know she does, while she was walking away her face was as red as a tomato." He explained, "I think she thinks that you could never like her and that's why she walked away."

Why would she think thatshe is fucking perfect in every way possible. If anything I'm not good enough for her. But we are going to have to change that. I illmake her mine I am going to do what ever it takes.

but fist i need to go to class.

Leah's pov

Its been an hour since school has ended and I am up in my room doing my homework and let me tell you I am swamped. I have a project in every class due and a test to study for in almost every class. I just want to cry, who ever invented school I curse thee.

Around 6 I get called down for dinner but I'm in the middle of my homework and I'm not that hungry anyway. I start falling asleep doing my math homework. I wake up to somebody shakeing me.

"If you don't stop shaking me I will cut off your balls and shove them own your throat"I grumble. The person chuckled .

"Bambina you need to get up and eat"

"No now let me sleep"

"Guess I'm doing this the hard way." He lifted me up. next thing knew I was being thrown over Tony's shoulder.

"Put me down you chicken sperm eating buttnugget" I screamed as we entered the dining room.

Everyone in theroom went silent. Before a courseof deep chuckles echoed throw out the room. Once I was set down I saw the twins, Alex, and Ace doubled over laughing. The rest of the night was pretty chill.

One week later

I'm currently walking threw the corridor to the front of the building because school just got out. When someone put a bgover my head. I am honestly over this shit.

"Target acquired" a voice said but I new this voice it was Richards voice. I was thrownover his shoulder band started kicking punching him. "What are you made of metal my guy" i question while he just laughed. I was brought to a room and the bag was taken off my head to reveal Liam holding a dress and to ladies with make up and hair supplies. "No not going to happen"I shook my head and backed up but someone held me still.

"Piccolo this is going to happen" Liam said. He pushed me in a chair and told the ladies you knowwhat to do and walked out locking me inside the room.

2 hours later they finally finished.

The two ladies pushed her out of the room and told her to fallow the roses

The two ladies pushed her out of the room and told her to fallow the roses. Sure enough there were roses and I followed them all the way to the court yard where there was music playing and....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys sorry for the long wait in the update I have been swamped hoped you guys liked this chapter