1

Leah's POV

I woke up and looked at the time it read 7:20 am. "shit', I muttered to myself as I struggled to get up trying to ignore the intense pain in my body. I rushed downstairs to make my"father" breakfast. But I was to late he was already downstairs waiting for me. 

"you ungrateful little bitch I put a fucking roof over your head and you do nothing for me all I ask of you is to clean the house and cook for me but you can't even do that. I wish you died instead of your mother its all your fault she died". he yelled and with every word he screamed he punched, kicked, or slapped me. "By the time I get home o want the house spotless and my food cooked got it bitch".

"Yes sir, i said in a small voice. With that,he left. I slowly got up and limped my way to my room to get ready for school, I hated school with a passion and not for the reason you may think iI actually liked learning its the kids there that make me hate it.

I put some black leggings on and an over-sized hoodie. Then I walked into the bathroom and put concealer on my face so that nobody would see the bruising I have. And with that,i headed off to my second hell.

I finally walked into school and I could here there whispers of ple saying look its the schools slut and her mom killed her self because she hated her. " Hey slut", an annoying high pinched voice screeched and i already knew who it was.

"what do you need Alissa", i mumbled 

I was pushed against lockers and i winced in pain. " What did you say did i give you permission to speak whore" The plastic barbie said. I just shook my head. " I'm going to teach you a lesson" she barked and snapped her finger her little minions held me while she punch slapped and kicked me.  Finally the bell rang  and she walked away. i was just laying there on the floor for ten minuets when i finally decided to get up and head to class.

"Nice of you to finally join us Ms. Smith", Mrs. Beverley said 'Go take a seat she said and started teaching again.

Ten minuets later the class phone started ringing, Mrs.B answered it and looked at me And mumbled something into the phone. " Ms. Smith please head to the principles office". i got up and walked out.

Once at the principles office i knock and heard a slight come in, i walked in and saw Two police officers the principle and a man that look like he was in his early twenties. "Umm am I in trouble or something" i said Quietly the police officers shook there head to say no.

"Sweety, we came to inform you that you father died today in a car crash." the officer said then looked at the man and said "this is your social worker and he needs to talk to you about something miss. I nodded.

He looked at me with pitty in his eyes. I hate when people show me pitty. Ms. Smith since your father is dead and you have no other family to go to Your brothers have offered to to stay with them." I looked at him confused.

"What brothers i don't have brothers". i said emotionless

"Yes you do miss now if you don't mine coming with me so we can get your bags we will be heading to the airport so you can go to your brothers." He Said. " Well Silly me i forgot to introduce my self im Mr.Robin.

At the airport

 I got to the airport and loaded on to the plane for New York. 

I got off the plane and went to get my luggage I remember what Mr. Robin told me that they will pick me up outside so i went outside and waited. "Leah?"