8

Ryders POV

I took Leah up to her room laid her down her bed gently and pulled the covers over her. I kissed her on the head and walked out of her room mentally preparing myself for the conversation I was about to have with my cousins. Slowly walking down the stairs all the attention turned to me.

"She is asleep in bed," I said they all nodded.

"Now tell us why after all these years she is finally back. Not that I'm not happy she is back but why "Leo said after five minutes of silence.

"uuh ummmmm....well" Lucas started but I stopped him.

" Her oh so wonderful step-father died in an unfortunate car crash." I said with so much venom and sarcasm in my voice." There are as you know no other living relatives to take her in so I did and now I'm her legal guardian."

They all nodded and said ok. "Now on to the important business about our little Bambina."I stopped and sighed. " That bastard abused her verbally and physically so don't be surprised if she is a little timid around you. She is also jumpy and stutters a lot."

"HE DID WHAT. I SWEAR I'M GOING TO THE DEEPEST PARTS OF HELL AND BRINGING HIM BACK JUST SO I CAN KILL HIM MYSELF". Leo yelled we all shushed him and scolded for yelling because she was asleep.

"Ok everyone to..."Liam's words were cut off by a loud scream. We all rushed up the stairs to see what had happened.  There Leah was shaking backed up in the corner of her room crying. immediately Rich and Hames were by her side calming her down.

"W-who a-are you a-are you going to hurt me p-please don't h-hurt me". Leah's usual sweet nd innocent voice came out fearful.

"Its okay piccolo we are your cousins we won't hurt you, No one will ever hurt you again," James said. That surprised us because he never really talks and if he does it's usually yelling at his brothers. Leah nodded after staring into his eyes to make sure he wasn't lying. 

Leah's pov

 "Hey little bitch ass hoe get you fat ass down here there is someone I want you to meet slut" I heard sir scream from the stairs. My whole body ached as I slowly got up from my crusty dusty matters. I looked in my broken mirror I saw a girl that went from a happy little girl with lots of light and hope in her eyes to someone whose eyes were dull and bruises cascading down her ivory skin.

I very quietly made my way down the stairs. I walked to the living room where the stench of pot and alcohol hit me like a truck. 

"Finally, you're here this is George, He has paid me," he stopped and smirked evilly at me." He paid me to let him have his way with you". 

I woke up from my dream and screamed. I heard thundering footsteps coming to my room and so I attempted to hide my self in the corner of the room. I hugged my knees and just cried. My door opened and not even two seconds later I felt to sets of arms wrap around me. I Looked up to see two faces I didn't recognize so I hid my face and got even more scared. Suddenly one of them spoke.

"Its okay piccolo we are your cousins we won't hurt you, No one will ever hurt you again". I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying. I saw nothing but the truth and an emotion that  I've been seeing a lot of lately from my brothers I still don't know what it is though.

For some reason, I trusted this person and felt protected in their arms. So I cuddled up to them I felt myself be lifted into someone's arms. I looked and saw one of the twins that comforted me looking down at me. Then I looked around and saw everyone but the twins were gone.

They laid me down on the bed and were about to leave, iI quickly said: " please don't leave". They turned around surprised,

"Okay, Tesoro". they both said and got into my bed cuddled with me and we fell asleep.

in the morning

I heard some mumbling and a click like a picture was being taken. Then i heard someone next to me say.

" Will you guys shut up your going to wake her up". I slowly opened my eyes and saw all my brothers and cousins in the room and the twins still laying next to me. "Good morning", I said groggily.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hey, guys, I hope you liked the chapter. Thank you guys for reading and remember to stay safe bye