16

Ryders POV

 I screwed up we finally got our Princessa I go in yelling at hurt and kick her out. I'm such a bad brother I will probably never get her back. We have been up all night looking for her. Before we went looking for her Liam and I got chewed out by Jackson. We were divided some thought it was her fault and some thought it was Liam and I's fault. But right now we all had one mission find her. 

None of us could find her though.i was broke its all my fault I was supposed to love and protect her but I went and yelled at her for skipping class and just assumed she was fucking someone. 

We came up with a plan of Alex going to see if she was at school and tried to convince to come home. So right before he went into the classroom he called us so we could hear what would happen.

She yelled at him and everything she said was true its all my fault I should be the one getting yelled at. Once she left Alex started talking on the phone again we came up with a plan B kidnap her to bring her home we are fucking idiots.

We followed her in a black van and parked next to her. Man my Princessa is a fast runner she ran but Tony eventually caught up to her and put the chloroform and she went limp.

Tonys pov

She has been asleep for three hours. I finally saw her start to stir and she woke up.

"Finally your awake its been like three hours," She looked at me emotionless. " How are you feeling" She put two thumbs up. "Good, now could you tell me why you tried to pull a stunt like that." Her face changed to rage and at that moment I knew I fucked up.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME PULLING A STUNT LIKE THAT I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE SO I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD AND LEFT. BUT YOU KIDNAP ME AND PUT ME BACK HERE." Her yelling surprised me.

"Well if you didn't skip class this wouldn't have happened s-" She cut my words off.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THIS IS MY FAULT MAYBE IF YALL GOT OUT OF YOUR LITTLE WORLD AND ASKED WHY I HAD SKIPPED CLASS THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT HUH MAYBE INSTEAD OF JUST ASSUMING THAT I'M FUCKING AROUND WITH PEOPLE AND ASKED WHAT HAPPENED THEN MAYBE THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED AND SINCE YOU ALL SUDDENLY WANT ME HERE SO BAD I'LL STAY BUT I SURE AS HELL WILL NEVER TREAT YOU AS FAMILY ANY MORE AND I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU GUYS AGAIN SO HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS NOT PULL THIS SHIT AGAIN AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM". She pushed me out of her room slammed the door and locked it what I heard next broke my heart she started sobbing. I knew we just got her back and she has been threw so much and she at one point trusted us but I fear she never will again. 

I walked downstairs crying knowing that we lost our Bambina. I walked up to everyone."S-shes a-awake" I stuttered. "She said she will stay" everyone let out a sigh of relief "But she said she will never treat us as family or trust us again"

"We just got her back and we already lost her. This is our fault we should have let her explain instead of assuming." Liam and Ryder said simultaneously.

Everyone was broken we couldn't stand this we love her so much and its all of us to blame for this. I hope one day she will forgive us.