25

@lisa4588 Thank you fro helping inspire this chapter

Leah's pov

I woke up in the morning feeling exited know exactly what I was going to do today. I rushed to the bathroom did my business in there and got dressed. I got dressed in this sweatshirt and leggings.

I headed to the garage to see the car that my that the guys got me to rebuild.

Yes it is a 1968 Chevrolet Malibu. And man the this is one amazing car but the the engine is fucked so are the seats and everything else. I Turned on my music making sure to put it on shuffle. You see my music taste is weird I listen to every thing from Sleeping with sirens to Jay park and of course there is some Nirvana and Bad Wolves. Music taste literally all over the place I just recently discovered k pop but I've grown up listening to Nirvana. Anyway I turn the speaker all the way up and get to work.

Ace's Pov

I was waken by cold water being dumped on my head. "Dude seriously like what the fuck was that for." I said looking at Alex .

"Dude you have to come look at what your girlfriend is doing." He spoke amusement in his voice.  I got up and got dressed considering i was only in my boxers. of course getting dressed just consists of grey sweat pants. Walking threw the house I heard idfc by blackbear being played. Alex lead my to the garage where Leah could be seen singing into a wrench  and dancing around.

She is totally oblivious to everyone standing in the door way watching her.  I decided to take out my phone to record her. After about 30 seconds her dancing turned her around. She saw all twelve of us recording her. Her  face turned bright red as she ran to me attempting to hide herself in my bare chest.

Leah's Pov

I ran over to Ace attempting to hide my self but thats  really hard especially since his chis bare.  He ended up laughing while wrapping his arms around me while resting his chin on my head.

Later that day

Ace and I are currently on the couch cuddling he is watch American Horror story while I'm playing with his hands. So intrigued by how large his hands are I didn't notice that he turned his attention towards me. He gently gripped making me look up at him sin i was in between his legs facing away from his chest. He looked down at me leaning down pecking me on the lips. "Your so beautiful" he whispered. He flipped me around and I cuddled closer to his chest. Eventually falling asleep in his warm embrace.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys sorry that its been so long since i last updated I hope you enjoy this softer less eventful chapter.