19

Ace Pov

Its been one week since she was kidnapped. One week since we last heard her talk, laugh, or seen her smile. I know I've only known her for a short while but I feel like I don't know I understand her. I know when they told me she was coming I was the one who had to do all the research on her. 

She made me want to protect her keep her safe and never let go. I might not be apart of there family biologically but they basically raised me. They picked me off of the street, Brought me to there house, and protected me. They taught me how to fight use a gun.

Now I have to help them as they helped me. Help them find their sister, help them find the girl I love.

Running down the hallway to the room where we met if you found anything about her where-abouts. Jackson said he was finally able to track her down using the GPS in the necklace he gave her. 

"We found her location. But before we gowe need a plan." Liam spoke with authority dripping from his words. We came up with a plan. It being they would shoot down the men as I ran in to find her. We grabbed our weapons and like the Autobots, we rolled out. 

one hour later

We were outside of the warehouse she was in. Everyone had their guns loaded ready for battle. As everyone was fighting I slipped threw the shadows. Checking every room to make sure shes not in there I got to the final room at the end of the hallway. I open up the door  to see her beaten and bruised. She was struggling against her restraints, I cut her restaints and picked her up bridal style slightly sheildinher her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear as i carried her to the car.

I noticed she was fighting to keep her eyes open while we were driving. "Princess I need you keep your eyes open for me please. Were almost there." I whispered to her but I was to late. "Guys hurry up she went under," I yelled to the front of the car. we went from going 60 to 100 in 30 seconds flat.

Once we got back to the house we rushed to the medical wing. We sat there for hours as she was being operated on. Xander was like always brooding in the corner, Tony and Leo were pacing around, The twins, Alex and Ryan were all on the verge of panic attacks, everyone else was trying to calm them down.

Austin the mafias doctor walks threw the door and I ran to him. "She is going to be fine she was beaten pretty bad and she was raped but she is a little fighter. She should wake up within the hour. You may go see her now." he explained I ran down the hallway before anyone could notice I was gone.

Xanders pov

Alex walked up to me as we watched Ace run down the hallway to Leah's room. "If they got together I would not be mad". I just looked at him.

"Same" I heard a chorus of voices of voices say from behind me. Everyone was watching Ace disappear into Leahs room and gave them a minute before walking there.

We all knew we had to explain to her that we were apart of the mafia and we all dreaded it.

Leahs pov

I woke up to a white ceiling and beeping it smelled like a hospital. I looked around and saw Ace sitting there. He was asleep. "A-ace" I said groggily he opened his eyes and smiled. 

"Hey little one I'm happy to see that your awake. Are you hungry," he said him saying little one made my heart flutter. I nodded as my stomach growled. "Ok let me call your brothers and get you some food." he chuckled shaking his head while getting up.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HEY sorry for the wait for this chapter and I'm also sorry its so short hope you guys enjoy