14

Leahs Pov

The person who kicked the door open was revealed Alex and another person walked in. 

(Pic of the new character)

"How nice of you to join us Alex, Oh, and Ace what a surprise," The teacher said

"How nice of you to join us Alex, Oh, and Ace what a surprise," The teacher said. So his name is Ace. He looked around 6'2 but had a very intimidating aura.

"Well you better get used to us actually coming to class Alex's sister just joined the class and we have to keep an eye on her". He said scanning the room looked shocked and turned around to sure at me I shrunk down a trying to mold myself into the chair uncomfortable from all the attention I was getting.

The duo walked over to the empty group of tables I was sitting at and sat down. Ace smirked and spoke, "Turn around and teach". With that everyone turned around and acted as nothing happened.

Class finally ended and I tried to rush out of the classroom key word tried. I was grabbed by the wrist "Slow down kitten we are taking you to class" Ace whispered into

"Oi, stop flirting with my sister, Alex said. He trained his attention on me. " I know they said that you had all your classes with me but there was a last-second change. You have three classes with me but have all your classes except for Art with Ace, So he will be taking you to classes so listen to him little one". He walked out of the classroom.

"LITTLE ONE IM ONLY FIVE MONTHS YOUNGER THAN YOU" I yelled at him but he was already gone. "Bitch" I muttered totally forgetting that Ace was there until I heard chuckling.

"I thought they said you were shy".

"I-i s-s-sorry i-i d-didn't m-mean to y-yell" I stuttered 

"Now your stuttering is this what you do when you meet new people. Are you scared of people," He asked rhetorically. "Well anyway, let's go to class". He said while raising his hand as it was a reflex I flinched away. He looked surprised and put both hands on my shoulders and bent down to look me in the eye. "I would never hurt you ok I want to protect you and if I ever hurt you I will never forgive myself". I want to belive him but I can't trust anyone I barely trust my family.

I looked at him and said, "That's what they all say". I ran I heard him calling after me but I didn't turn around found a girls bathroom and went in and decided that I would stay here till. I know Ryder and Liam will be notified but right now I really don't care, I sat there until a person came in she was the definition of slut. She wore a skirt that barely covered her ass and her tits were hanging out of her tube top she also had fifty pounds of makeup on.

"Just the girl I wanted to see" Her screechy whiney voice hurt to listen to. " Stay away from Alex and Ace you little bitch or our beating will get be worse" I suddenly recognized her she was from my first-period class I think her name was Natalie. She kicked me in my knee cap so I couldn't stand and banged my head against the sink counter and left. 

I was finally able to get up I looked in the mirror I had blood coming down the side of my head but it was nothing the mini-medical kit in my bag couldn't fix. I know I should tell my brothers about this but I don't need to concern them with this shit.

I decided to go to class I had missed second period so it was third I looked at my schedule and saw I had P.E. and I groaned but found my way to the gym. I saw Both Alex and Ace but I decided to ignore them. I limped my way to the locker room and changed into sweat pants and a shirt and left. Since Alex and Ace were standing In front I decided to hide in the back.  Then hell started

It was now lunch but I didn't feel like reading so I texted Alex and told him I was going to be in the library. The library was so peaceful I finally found my favorite place in this dump.

School is finally done with I go to my locker and skate home bracing myself for the talking to I'm going to get for skipping class. I walked in it was eerily quiet. It was unnerving I headed up to my room to do homework.

I didn't feel like eating dinner tonight so I stayed in my room the whole night. I heard a knock at the door I mumbled a quiet come and braced myself when I saw an angry Liam and Ryder walk-in.

"I GIVE YOU FUCKING ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME BY SKIPPING SCHOOL PROBABLY HOEING AROUND. GOD, I SHOULD HAVE JUST LET YOU GO TO A FUCKING ORPHANAGE WHERE YOU BELONG. GET THE FUCK OUT OG MY HOUSE AND DONT THINK ABOUT EVER COMING BACK YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH", Ryder and Liam screamed. I did what he told me to do and ran out 

I was running don stairs about to go to the door when I was by Jackson where I was going. "Go ask your brother and cousin, also tell them I'm sorry and I thought that I actually had a family" with that I walked out of that house with only my backpack that had school supplies and one change of clothes.

I wandered the streets that night looking for a place I could stay I found a nice park bench and slept there.

I the morning I woke up sore but still decided I should go to school so one day I could get a house of my own. I walked to a nearby seven eleven and changed.

At school, I walked to the first period I saw a very worried Ace but no Alex I was kind of relieved though. I sat down in my assigned spot next to  Ace and he immediately started bombarding me with apologies from yesterday. 

Halfway threw the class a Tired Alex walked in he looked like he got no sleep last night. He looked up and saw me rushed per grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the classroom.

"I'm so happy to see your ok. We were looking for you all night. Will you please come home Ryder and Liam are sorry and want you to stay with us again." He said.