2

"Leah"? an intimidating man said.

"Y-yes", I said while avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'm one of your older brothers my name is Xander". he said while I just nodded. he took my luggage before I could protest I stopped myself cause I didn't want to get hit.

He took me to a car which just so happened to be my dream car. "You have a 2019 Buggati Divo". I said excitedly and he looked surprised. 

"You know about cars," he said whole putting my suitcase in the trunk.

"O-of co-course I k-know cars I l-love cars."

he smiled, "Tell me what you know about this one."

"I-i know that the engine is a W16, the torque at RPM is 1180, it goes from 0-60 in 2.5 s-seconds, It has about 1478 horsepower, the displacement is 8.0L, and the top speed is 236 mph". I said somewhat quietly. i heard him mutter wow lei ama le macchine.

at the house I mean mansion

I was in awe the house was more of a mansion it was beautiful. Once we grabbed my half-full bag out of the trunk. Xander asked if I wanted to see my room first or meet my brothers. is okay if I see my room first. He nodded and took me to my room.

It was beautiful it had white walls a little library a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom and a queen-sized bed not to mention a window seat. A chuckle snapped me out of my daze.

"Do you like your room",  Xander asked and I nodded. "Well set down your suitcase and let's go meet your other brothers. All of them are here except for one he is the oldest and your guardian he will be here for dinner though". I nodded once we enter the living room Xander shouted "I ragozzi scandono qui e vieni a conoscere tua sorella". What fucking language is he speaking I thought and also flinched at his yelling. There was a stampede of footsteps and I got scared and hid behind Xander he noticed and looked at me with confusion in his eyes but just shrugged it off.

All of the boys looked scary but they all had giant goofy grins on their faces. "Introduce yourself In inglese lei conosce l'italiano". Xander said.

"Lucas 23, nice to see you Bambina"

"The names Jackson Princess I'm 20"

"Ryan 19 piccolo"

"L-leah S-s-smith 16 n-nice t-to meet-t you all."

Leah why don't you go explore the house ok Bambina Xander said.I nodded, "I almost forgot don't go into the basement". I nodded again

Xanders POV

It's nice to finally have her around, we all have missed her so much.

"She looks so tiny compared to us". Lucas said we were all well over six foot where she was about five feet tall. 

"When will Ryder be home", I asked They all responded he will be home in an hour so at dinner time

We went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner, it was almost done when Leah walked in. "Hi", greeted her,

"H-hello" she said back and made herself smaller. I notice that she does that a lot did something happens to her that made her so scared of everyone.

At dinner Leahs pov

 I helped set the table and everyone sat down and waited. What they were waiting for don't know but I'm not going to say anything at risk of getting hit.

I suddenly heard the front door open and close," I'M HOME". a deep masculine voice yelled and i flinched at him yelling.

everyone in the room noticed and turned their attention to me a mixture of confusion and worry in everyone's eyes.

When a man walked in and everyone's attention turned to him. "Welcome home Ryder," Lucas says.

I looked at the man known as Ryder to see he was staring at me. "I see my Bambina is finally here. he said and then hello little one I'm your Guardian and eldest brother Ryder."