21

Leah

I'm going to school great (note the sarcasm).

"Leah its time to get up for school," a person said. I just grumbled incoherent words and turned over to my side. "Come on you need to get up".

"No, go," I mumbled while lifting my arm and pointing it to the door. The unidentified nuisance sighed and said something that I didn't understand and started talking out of the room. I smirked with satisfaction and fell back to sleep.

Not even five minutes later I felt something ice cold splash on me. I shot out of bed and glared at the person. The culprit wasTony. "I'm going to give you ten seconds to run." I bolted and I ran after him.

"HELP. THERE IS A SHE DEMON CHASING ME SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME," he screamed I was right behind him about to pounce when an arm stuck out and grabbed me before I couldkill him. Two people ended up holding me back. (what it looks likedown below. Yes I know I'm using Karma Akabane as an example but Its what poped into my head when I wrote that)

 Yes I know I'm using Karma Akabane as an example but Its what poped into my head when I wrote that)

"Wow, Princess you really strong and fast." Xander said while him and Ryder were holding me back.

I looked back at him and spoke threw gritted teeth. "You'd be surprised what I can do if I want to kill someone." I turned back around and gave Tony my deadliest glare he actually looked scared. "Well i got to get ready for school." Walking past Tony I spoke loud enough so only he could hear. "I will get you back when you least expect it so stay on your toes." Just walked away.

At school

School was fine until I got to lunch. 

"Well looky her the little slut is back did you have fun whoreing around."Natalie's bantchee sreech of a voice stopped me as she stepped out from the shadows. 

An arm wrapped me I looked up to see Ace. "Your the one to be talking you can smell the STD's you have". He said with a venomous voice.

"Bitch" She muttered

"I wouldn't say that because you would be messing with my girl and we don't want to see the consequences." Wait his girl omg I am blushing maybe if I slowly scoot away he not notice and I can make a run for the classroom. "Ah Ah Ah where do ou think your going"

"Class" I said simply replied and walked away not wanting to embarrass myself more. I got to class sat down in my seat and internally squealed I can't belive he said my girl. He propbably didn't mean anything by it I mean what is this a wattpad story. Also why would a guy as hot as him like a girl like me. I'm damaged goods no one wants that.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi sorry for the short chapter. next chapter will be in someone else's pov.

school starts here soon for me so I will be updating on the weekends or when I'm not busy.

love yall bye