4💦

"Hyung! hyung"

His hyung came out from their hut, bending down since the hut is literally almost kissing the floor

"Taehyung where have you been? I have been so worried"

"Hyung I told you I was going to make it"

"What now?" His hyung asked chuckling

"So in a very miraculous way, an orchestration by the gods-"

"Taehyung-"

"Ok so i just became a member of a very big drance crew"

"What? How?"

"Maybe if you had allowed me to explain in the miraculous way it happened."

His hyung rolled his eyes. Is then Taehyung noticed he had a wrapped up clothes in his hand

"Hyung where are you going?"

"To the stream to wash"

Taehyung move towards him checking the clothes he has wrapped up

"Wo! hyung where did you get all these from? don't tell me you have to wash the cloths you sew and mend too?"

"No, off course not Taehyung, well-" His hyung sighs already walking away very much knowing  Taehyung will indeed follow him

And he did

"-According to the owner of the shop, her shop is a very prestigious shop, so my clothes aren't fit enough....she doesn't wants my cloths to scare away her customers"

"Thats-"

"Absurd yes but a reality, have you not seen the way they look at us Taehyung"

Taehyung indeed has experienced it just few hours ago. The red haired omega which he later found out is named Junwoo is the clear example of that reality.

"I have hyung, it is so unfair, they have no idea what we have been through"

"Well at least we now have new clothes to wear" his hyung said smiling

"So she gave you all these? All from the goodness of her heart?"

"It appears so Taehyung yes"

"Then may the gods bless her even though she is doing it all for her own gain"

His hyung laughed, Taehyung smiled.

"Good thing we are of the same height." Taehyung said waggling his eyebrows

His hyung elbowed him then screamed "race you" before sprinting away.

"Cheater" Taehyung screams running after his brother.

__

Taehyung was outside his and his hyung's hut trying to make fire to prepare dinner.

He came back from his dance practise like an hour ago. Honestly Taehyung can't even feel his bone right now.

He was mostly the only one dancing, the others have already learnt the steps.

Now he has to perfect everything in two days before the king's anniversary which he is so excited for.

Hobi like the male said he should be calling him is really kind, easy and very patient with him.

Taehyung would dare call him a friend already.

As for the rest of the crews, they're ok except for well Junwoo and his short omega friend Mihun. They seem to have a one sided beef with him. Whatever though he doesn't care.

So with the deadline on his head, it's no wonder he's dancing everywhere, counting steps in his mind. He needs to do well so he can become a permanent member of the group.

The reward that comes from being part of the crew is enough to make him and his brother's life a lot better. This is literally the only thing he can do, so he has to do his best. Taehyung refuse to mess this up.

Taehyung almost jumped out of  his skin from the suden cough that came behind me

"Sorry for intruding" Taehyung turned around to see an alpha male in a bowing position

"Greetings" Taehyung returns the bow. "Who are you and what brings you here?" He doesn't mean to sound so rushed and impolite but this is quite strange they never get visitors.

"My name is Suk-chin, I own the popular inn at the market square" Taehyung nods already wondering what the male is doing here.

Taehyung is aware his face is still squeezed in confusion,so the man rush to add.

"I have an interest in your brother"

Oh heavens!

Taehyung really doesn't want to be rude to this man, the man looks ancient. Clearly one of those that stopped ageing at 50 or something. Unlucky

He knows his brother is beautiful, every dream of an alpha, so in some way Taehyung doesn't even blame this man.

"Ok, he is not in right now"

"I know"

"Then why are you here?"

"To drop this here" The male showed him a wrapped bag

"What is that?"

"Is the material I want him to wear and accompany me to the king's anniversary.'

Goddess of the moon save me. Taehyung mentally cries.

"Don't you have a mate already?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask. It's difficult to know when an alpha is mated..firstly.. because they never gets to be marked.

Omegas carries the mark bound to one alpha forever while the alpha is free to sleep around and even mate other omegas if they want. That's their world.

And Taehyung is pretty sure this man has a mate if not mates already.

The man laughs and Taehyung doesn't know what this over grown fool finds funny.

"I'm 257 years kid"

like he said.. ancient. Taehyung holds back the urge to roll his eyes.

The man telling him his age, in alpha pompous lauguage (according to Taehyung) it means: "Are you serious? I have lived for 257 years off course I have mates, because well omega..I can and I did"

"Ok should you not talk to him first? make sure he agrees to accompany you?"

"And why would he disagree?"

For starters your teeth looks like it's about falling off ,your hairline needs saving, your lips looks like it was fried in a pan, oh! don't get me started on your scent, pray for the moon goddess for a change in scent, because man you stink more than poop.

Instead Taehyung smiles, his fake smiles he uses when he is about speaking his mind in the most polite way possible

"Alpha Suk-chin consent is still a law amoung our kind. My brother might not want to go for many reasons which obviously I won't know" The alpha scents was getting worst polluted by his bruised ego, Taehyung needs him out of here. "So I still think you should talk it out with him before assuming and already buying him clothes for an occasion he might or might not want to attend"

His sweet smile still plastered on his face.

The Alpha huffs glared at him, before storming off.

Taehyung dramatically holds his chest, I can breath now oh! thank you heavens, he mutters, laughing by himself.

He's an idiot he knows

__________________

I honestly loved writing Tae's character..like a lot.. and you're gonna know more as the story progresses.