31💦

Namjoon blinks, the mark is still there. Tears he couldn't control start rolling down his cheeks

"Joonie what's wrong"? Namjoon breaks down, letting out quite sobs, making everyone inside the room confuse. " P-please what's wrong?" He noticed Jin was about crying too

Namjoon couldn't even speak, he points to the child, Jin looks at the child then back at him with squeezed brows

"He's Jungkook's" he managed to say in between sobs. "He has- " He moved towards the child and point to his right hand. "The king has this too at same spot on his right hand"

"That's-"

The king has a birth mark on his right hand, the birth mark is shape like a spindle tree.

The room was quite then another quite sob echo in the quite clinic room. "My brother didn't lie" Jin stated smiling. "My brother didn't lie"

Namjoon let out a loud laugh bringing the omega into a tight hug and lifting him up.

"Keep it down both of you" one of one the nurse scolds smiling.

"Will you still take him for the final test?"

"I think this is enough proof, still the king needs to see his son, he will make the final decision"

_____

The crowd was still singing and dancing, the people that were at the clinic had moved to join the others, it was choas but Jungkook loves it.

Immediately the carriage everyone knows was bringing the child came in to view, everyone goes quite.

Jungkook looks up expectant, litreally holding his breath. Namjoon came down holding a child properly wrapped with a blue blanket.

He was crying, Namjoon was crying.
Jungkook eyes moves to the child Namjoon was holding.

He moved towards them, hands shaking uncontrollably

"He is your son your highness" Namjoon was literally shouting out the words

The air thickens. A son? a so-

"N-n-namjoon"

"He has a birthmark on his right hand, the same one you have on your right hand Your highness!"

It breaks from there.

Jungkook runs like a mad man towards Namjoon. The crowd broke into a louder cheer.

"Wh-" he tried, tears make his way down his cheeks

Namjoon opened the child's arm and Jungkook saw it, he fell on his knees, his entire body shakes with the hard sob ripping through his throat

He is a father

"M-my s-" He couldn't

Namjoon knelt down in front of him with the child in his arm. Jungkook looks at the child, his child. What ever doubt he had before is vanish. He has a son. Water was running from his eyes and nose he didn't care.

"Taehyung?" He manages

"He is well and fine your highness"

The child stired and starts crying probably from the noise. Jungkook's eyes blew wide.

"Hold him your highness"

Jungkook shook his head. His body was shaking, he was scared

"Go on your highness" Namjoon insists

Jungkook sits on the floor stretched out his trembling hands, one of the mid-wife that came with Namjoon help move the child into his arms.

The child stopped crying immediately blinks up to look at him.