22💦

Jungkook smiles pulling the sleeping male into his arm like he's afraid the male will leave again.

If Taehyung decide to leave Jungkook doesn't know what he'll do.

For the first time in his life, he is ready to beg an omega to stay with him.

Jungkook can't explain how he feels, he's never felt this drawn and this happy with anyone before.

He wants to give Taehyung everything. The fact this is the first time he is bringing a partner into his chambers should say a lot how much his actions are so unrecognizable when it comes to the beauty in his arms.

Maybe he needs to talk to Namjoon, maybe Yoongi or maybe the chief priest will understand why he is feeling this way.

One thing is for sure, Jungkook will do everything to make sure Taehyung stays here with him.

_______

Taehyung woke up to the king dressing up, he blinks to clear his view.

"Oh you're awake"

"Good morning your highness"

"Morning" the king said walking towards him, he reached out to pushed back his hair smiling at him. "Hope you slept well?"

"No, a certain Alpha didn't let me sleep"

The alpha chuckles bending to peck his lip.

"I'm sorry beautiful, you are just so irresistible"

"Ohhh stop" He whines. The alpha laughs, kissing him.

Taehyung likes this he can't help but wonder if Jungkook is like this with others.

Heavens! why is he always thinking about that

Don't think about that, don't think about that.

"I have to leave for a while beautiful, I have a breakfast meeting with my council and ministers"

"Oh" Taehyung let out

"The maids will come to bring you anything you need, then when I come back we can talk about how I'm never letting you go"

Taehyung smiles shyly then..

Talk! Oh heaven! talk. How could he forget the reason he came here. You are an idiot Taehyung.

He stood up in a sitting position, using the blanket to cover his naked body.

"Your highness we need to talk"

The king walks towards him. "You smell different Taehyung, I noticed last night too but it wasn't obvious like it is now"

Here we go

"I know your highness, which is what I want to talk to you about, is why I came here"

The king still had a questionable look on, watching him curiously before he sighs.

"I can't tell what it is" he mumbles more to himself. "Calm down beautiful, I will be back soon and we can talk about everything that is obviously bothering you"

"Please I just need to get this out." He let out desperately, suddenly feeling scared

"Taehyung?"

"I'm pregnant"

The shift in the atmosphere was instant.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant for you my Lord, the reason for my change in scent is because I'm carrying your child"