34💦

Taehyung was petty yes, it wasn't something new. The reason he asked to be taken to Harlem is because he's petty.

Jungkook had left to attend to a meeting, his son was sleeping with enough maids and guards watching him. His baby naming ceremony is tommorow.

The whole palace is busy preparing for tomorrow, Taehyung knows outside the palace won't be any different.

The moment the carriage came to a stop Taehyung came down with a smirk. Harlem his former home. He told the guards to wait outside before making his way inside.

Most of the omegas were in the common room. His eyes meets his only friend almost immediately. The smirk on his lips is quickly replace with a genuine smile.

"Taehyung?"

"Juhun" Taehyung smiles receiving the warm hug from his friend.

Juhun is the only omega in Harlem who didn't hate him, he is the only person here who believed he was telling the truth right from the beginning

"I am one of your believer Taehyung, believe me we are big in numbers"

The male use to say. It's months later he knew the omega wasn't joking, indeed they were people who believed he was telling the truth expecially when the gifts started coming in

"You don't even know me why would you believe me"

The male had smiled.

"I don't need to know you to believe you, you gave me enough reason to believe you at the townsqure."

"Are you not suppose to hate me?, I mean the man you want got me pregnant."

The male had laugh so hard. It's then he told him everything. Juhun had only slept with Jungkook once, the king has never requested for him since he came to Harlem.

He was only staying for the money, he was a poor orphan and didn't really have anybody to go back to.

Juhun then told him about one of the military Alpha who fancies him, Taehyung had advised him to go for it and the male had agreed and well it turned out good the last he heard.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to see you, I came back then boom every where was in choas, good choas though. The entire kingdom was shut down"

Juhun had traveled to a nearby kingdom to purchase goods he wants to start selling here in Achena.

"I tried coming to see you but you know people like us are not allowed in the king"s quarter" He laughs

Taehyung joined him, he knows the male is not bitter about it. Juhun was the definition of a good and a kind soul.

"I'm sorry Juhun, how was your travel?"

"Nobody is talking about me, you are here Taehyung, You gave the kingdom an heir" Juhun's voice was getting louder. 'You saved Achena, you freed the king from his curse, we all should be bowing at your feet lord Taehyung"

Taehyung laughs at the title. Namjoon had told him the people decided his new title. He hates it..well.. maybe just a little?

"Stop it Juhun" They both laughed

Taehyung had really forgotten the other people in the room. The more he looks at them the more he realizes his plan is for the best.

"Come on" Juhun dragged him towards his chamber.

__________

"Juhun I'm so happy for you"

"I am happy for me too"