26💦

Taehyung has already been here a day and he's honestly loosing his mind.

He's trying so hard not to let the mockery and laughter get to him, which is why he's decided to stay in his chamber

Actually Taehyung just wants to avoid anything that will bring fight, well he's trying his best. He's pregnant so he has to think of his innocent baby first.

Which is why he's in his chamber minding his own business when trouble came looking for him.

An omega barged into his chamber, Taehyung look up to see the lady he met at the main palace that night he was with Namjoon.

One of his maid run to his side telling him he tried to stop her, he waved her off. He knew there's nothing the maid could have done, he knows their type

"Remember me?" 

Taehyung lift a brow

"Should I?" the lady snort

"Well allow me to introduce my self I'm Joda the soon to be queen of Achena, the king's favorite"

"And?" The lady glares, Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I just came to see the person that has lied against my king, you have guts I must say, your life must have been miserable for you to choose to throw it away"

Taehyung sighs droping himself on his bed. He didn't have the strength for this, he didn't have the time and energy to entertain bullshits.

"Just see yourself out when you're done with whatever you're saying" He let out with a yawn

Her scent spiked and Taehyung still didn't care, not one bit

"You listen to me, I don't know who you think you are, but in here you are nothing. I run this place, I'm Joda the king's favorite. He would snap you into two if I so much as open my mouth. I don't know how you managed to survive this far but the fact remains you're nothing but a walking corpse"

Taehyung snort, he knows she is one of the people waiting deligently for the curse to kill him

"The fact you had to barge in here to say this, just shows how insecure you are. If you're so high and mighty why do you care so much to tell a walking corpse all this? just take your problem else where lady"

Taehyung ignores what next she has to say, he pulls his blanket to cover himself. Je's been feeling sleepy and weak a lot lately. Tomorrow a mid-wife is coming to check on him, thanks to general Namjoon.

He smiles fallen asleep instantly. Leaving a shocked, angry and confuse Omegas staring at him.

________

"My dear your baby is growing just fine." Taehyung nods smiling.
"Any craving?" The older omega asked still touching his expose stomach.

"No not all"

"Lucky you" the woman mumbles smiling

"The only thing out of ordinary for me is just the amount of time I'm asleep."

"It's normal my dear" the woman said pulling down his dress shirt then sitting on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung pulled himself up in a siting position.

"How much do you know about male omegas pregnancy and giving birth"

Oh Taehyung knows a lot, well enough to know how his child is going to come to earth.

Male omegas were very much different from female werewolves. While female werewolves gives birth in their human form, male omegas gives birth in their wolf form.