23💦

Jungkook couldn't concentrate on anything his council and ministers were saying, he couldn't even eat.

He expected so much from Taehyung, why would the omega do this. What is the motive behind this.
Why would Taehyung be like the rest of them.

The fact he had him yesterday when he was crying another Alpha's child makes him feel sick, all the bliss from the time together wiped off.

How could Taehyung do this, give himself to him when he was carrying another Alpha's child. Jungkook should have his head for this kind of atrocitiy.

He is sure the omega wasn't pregnant when they met almost a month ago, so yes Taehyung got pregnant after he turned him down? Probably for his lover, got himself pregnant then brings the child to him.

It doesn't even make sense since Taehyung didn't even accept his offer to come back to his kingdom with him.

The omega did talked about wanting to mate or something maybe Taehyung thought if he lied about his pregnancy Jungkook will mate him?

Maybe the omega should have search more on the history of those who took this same path.

Jungkook is just so disappointed
He doesn't know why it hurts this much

He shouldn't have expected any better considering the crew he picked him from. They were all bunch of whores hungr-

"Your highness"

Jungkook blinks back to reality. They were done with their breakfast and Jungkook just wasn't present here.

"Your highness we can adjourn this meeting till next week" Choi said

Jungkook takes in their worried expression and sighs, that's definitely a good idea.

"That-'

Loud noises from the entrance of the royal dining hall interrupted him.

An omega that looked so much like Taehyung was running towards them.

It's Taehyung

what is he doing?

"Guards what is this?" One of the council asked.

Jungkook was just too shocked to utter a word. Taehyung should be half way out of his kingdom right now.

The guards tried to get hold of the omega but Taehyung let out a loud screams making them step back from him

"Don't touch me! I am carrying the king's child"

It goes quite

Jungkook is just beyond speechless, the entire hall was quite.

Then a chorus loud laughter echoed in the hall.

This is a scene that they've seen all too many times, not like this but same story.

Jungkook expects the omega to just give up and leave with the guards

Taehyung didn't even look angry or suprise.

The male starts laughing too,
making the other laughter die down to only the sound of his laughter.

Then he abruptly stopped

"Oh you all stopped? no let's laugh, what I said is so funny, go on, let's keep laughing"

The AUDACITY

Jungkook was definitely not the only one rendered speechless.

"My name is Kim Taehyung" His voice came out bold and loud. How Taehyung is not even scared of the people in the room right now is beyond him. "I am pregnant with King Jungkook's child."