History Repeats Itself

Terra gave me the address to the meet-up spot and they decided to leave early to set up. I noticed that Mordecai was gone, I guess he was upstairs with some girl. Kylo and I stayed behind until the club closed, sipping on some drinks. As we exited the building it started to rain. 

"I didn't know you liked girls, Vic" he muttered as he mounted his speed-cycle.

I quickly put in the address on his cycle before I put them in on mine.

"Yep" I hopped on mine and put on the helmet, making sure all my stuff was there.

We sped through the rain to an abandoned part of town, to a discreet little warehouse.

"Remember, we get our information, and then we leave" I said.

"Or we could kill them all" He replied.

"Don't be so rash, Ren." I sighed.

"They're traitor scum" I heard him mutter again.

Rolling my eyes, we got off our bikes. I put on a jacket and he tossed my light saber to me. I slipped it into my pocket.

"Ready?" I asked, looking at him.

For a moment, we were frozen in time looking into each others eyes, seeing each other with wet hair in the pouring rain.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. He cracked a smile. "What's up?"

"We both probably look stupid, talking in the rain as if it was a clear night"

"The things we must do for the first order" He chuckled deeply.

We walked in and I saw Terra and some of her friends, along with other people I saw at the club.

"Hey girlie!" She smiled.

"Hi" I said

"You and Trevor having some fun out in the rain?" wiggling her eyebrow, she cooed.

I felt myself blush profusely.

"Very funny Terra" Kylo butted in. "But we should get down to business" 

"You're right Trev. We have a couple people coming late but we can catch them up later" She beamed at him, winking.

We sat down at a table and they started talking about what they were planning. Ren had a recording device in his pocket, so we could go over it later.

"Any news about Rey?" One of the girls asked. Kylo looked at me.

"No, but Finn and her friends are trying to figure out where she is, but she's dropped off the grid for the most part to find Skywalker." Another one of the guys replied.

"Well, anyone else have any questions?" Terra asked.

"Yea, what did I miss?" I heard behind me.

Kylo and I turned around in our chairs, seeing Mordecai.

As soon as we made eye contact, he whipped his blaster out. I stood up in my chair and lit my saber along with Kylo.

The rest of the members screamed. "Mordecai what are you doing what's going on?"

"Who invited them?!" He roared. "I told y'all not to invite anyone tonight!"

Terra raised her hand. "They seemed trust worthy! Why didn't you want us inviting people tonight, you never told us!?" she replied, fear in her eyes.

"Because, they are with the First Order. Ladies and Gents, Kylo Ren and Vic Snoke." Mordecai sneered. I heard blasters being drawn all around us. 

"Should we kill them all as per my suggestion?" Ren muttered to me.

"We have no choice" I huffed.

The two of us made quick work of our enemies, him launching me into the air a couple of times and we fought around each other as if it was a dance. 

Soon, everyone was on the floor, dead. Even Terra, who's pretty little head I had sliced through with my saber, like a hot knife through butter.

As Kylo and I were leaving, withdrawing our sabers, I turned my head to look at the beautiful girl I had made friends with. Tears came to my eyes for a brief moment. I had just slaughtered her without a second thought, like an animal. 

"Fuck" I sighed, almost out the door.

Then I was shot in my calf.  Almost exactly where I was shot that first night I met Mordecai. And then in my left shoulder, close to my heart. 

And it was Mordecai who shot me.

As I turned around to see it was him, another shot fired, straight towards my head.

Kylo swept me behind him and thrust out his lightsaber, sending the beam right past Mordecai, walking towards him. He fired some more from the blaster but they were deflected but the broad strokes of Rens saber. Eventually, he force choked Mor in the air. "You will die here, and you can never hurt her again" I heard Ren say, finally running the saber through Mordecai's head.

I collapsed to the ground, exhausted and losing blood.

"Oh Kriff" I whimpered in pain.

Kylo rushed to my side. "Vic!" he applied pressure to my shoulder wound.

"The things we must do for the first order" I weakly chuckled.

Then everything went black.

(A/N): Sorry if this chapter isn't that good :( been dealing with some stuff recently but I wanted to ring in the new year right with a chapter.