Growing

Over the years, Kylo and I trained side by side. We got to know each other a little bit better each day.

Actually, scratch that. He got to know me more.

You see, Ren wasn't a very open person. He was always reluctant to share information. But we hung out together and talked about new planets the order took over and our political opinions. Sometimes when I had to go on diplomatic missions, I got Kylo to take care of my porg. He was the only one I trusted. One of the rare things he did share with me was his annoyance for Hux.

After training with him for about 5 years (I'm 19 and he is 22 now), a new general came into the picture. His name was Armitage Hux, son of the late Brendol Hux. I found myself enjoying the 27 year olds company. I quite looked forwards our banter and jokes.

I also relished the fact that Kylo hated him.

They were always at each others throats.

In all honesty, I was good friends with each of them. They didn't treat me special because I was Snokes daughter. Hux was more of the talkative friend, and Kylo was like my rock, although like an actual rock, he could be cold sometimes. But sometimes we would share a tender moment or two, where he would open up and be more emotional. once or twice when I was having a bad day, he would give me a tight hug.

As I matured, I crushed more on Ren,

When I was 21, we were summoned by father.

The crush turned into hate