Resting Easy

It neared midnight and Kylo had already gone to bed around 10. Even though he was a tough guy, the man was a baby essentially. Growing up with him we sometimes had sleep-overs (which I forced him to come to) and he would always go to bed early, refusing to stay up and train all night with me. I remember meditating at 1 in the morning and him muttering in his sleep on the couch, cuddling Boop. He would sleep in until 11 in the morning, yawning and stretching for 10 minutes at least, which would then be followed by him spontaneous shouting and doing jumping jacks. I would always make him breakfast which he would scarf down like it was the first and last meal he would ever eat. 

But it had been a while since I've seen Ren wake up. I wonder if he grew out of his routine or still sticks to it, I thought.

 I had taken us out of hyperspace and was staying up, cleaning around the ship and making sure we were on the right course. After I made sure everything was in place, I went to a closet and woke my blue C3P0 Droid, Carmen. I had programmed her so that she was friendly and her voice sounded more natural. She was my right hand woman, or droid.

"Well hello, lovely! How are you tonight?" She exclaimed.

"I'm doing decent I guess. Did you charge well?" I replied.

"Yes! I sense distress... everything alright Doll?"

"No, not really. We have a some guests on the ship and we're trying to find Luke Skywalker and some girl he's training." I sighed.

"Oh how exciting! Who are our guests?"

"Kylo and Boop."

"Oh dear! I've never met Ren before but you have told me much about him. Where is he?" Her head turned to each side as to look for him.

"He's in my room on the floor sleeping. Speaking of sleep, can you hold the fort down while I sleep?" I said as I opened my blaster door.

"Gladly. Sweet dreams, sugar pea!" She exclaimed, blowing a robotic kiss. I giggled.

I entered my quarters. It was a decent size room. My bed was in the back left corner and there was plenty of floor space. But Kylo decided he would sleep right next to my bed. He was clutching a pillow while Boop slept next to him. It was a very cute sight. 

Since he was asleep I grabbed an oversized shirt and changed, taking off my pants, and top, including my bra, and threw the shirt on. Ren shifted in his sleep as I climbed into bed. Snuggling under the covers, I hummed myself to sleep

Kylo's Pov

I was woken up by the blaster door opening and hearing Vic talking to a droid, and giggling. I heard it close and opened my eyes a little bit. There stood Vic, changing. She removed her pants, having a little bit of trouble getting them over her round butt. Then she took off her shirt and revealed her plump breasts in a push-up bra. "I can't believe I'm seeing this, what the hell are you doing Kylo?!" I thought to myself. But I just couldn't pull my eyes away from such a beautiful woman. She had definitely matured during her time gone. She took off her bra and I almost gasped. She was so beautiful in every sense of the word. I found myself admiring her in awe more than lusting after her in this moment. I've had my fair share of encounters with women in the galaxy, but their beauty paled in comparison to Vic.

I felt myself blush profusely. My cheeks and my ears felt hot from how embarrassed I was with myself, along with the fact that she one of the prettiest gal's in the galaxy. I had never in a million year knew that she was this pretty, or that she had curls. And I had grown up with her, never paying much attention to her looks. But now I could she why she could be the Supreme Leader, ever so cruel and yet fair. She was a beautiful woman. Vic's fair face and brown curls isn't one to forget. It would give less of a negative connotation to the first order ever so slightly. Many around the galaxy would do all that they could to appease her, just to be close to those brown eyes. They would all bend to her will if she were in charge. A femme fatale. Pretty face and welcoming eyes, paired with a cold heart and a sense of determination could advance the First order even further than the current goals. One hell of an alliance could be a possibility, since having a beautiful wife and a very strong connection to the Order would be a win-win for any suitor of other organizations. 

She threw on her sleeping shirt and hopped into her bed and started humming. I turned towards her, still blushing, covering my face with the blankets. "Kylo you're such a perv you can't be doing this. Don't let her woo you" I thought to myself. I looked up at Vic. She looked so peaceful with her eyes closed, a slight grin on her face. 

I fell asleep listening to her hums.