Thoughts

Kylo's POV

I felt her her anger and sorrow. from opposite side of the ship. It was intense, it was confused even.

I wiped my face and sighed. 

Vic was a great girl, her strength rivaled mine. She was compassionate, persuasive, she carried herself like a queen. Power radiated from her, but she was humble. She is everything a Supreme Leader  should and should not be at the same time.

I had always wanted to be supreme leader, now that I was chosen to be the next, I didn't want to be it anymore. Now that the reality was upon me, I started to worry. How would I be received? Would I be a good leader? What was I going to do?

" No, NO.You should not doubt yourself. You are the Leader of the Knights of Ren. You are one of the most, if the only most qualified person to be the next Supreme leader. You will not bow to her birthright" I thought to myself.

But this hate and anger was unprecedented, scary even. Vic has never been this enraged. 

I was scared for my life, at a point. Would she attempt to murder me at the first chance once her father died or we were out on a mission? Murder of one another within the Order was not uncommon.

I was guilty about how Snoke preferred me over her. I wanted to say sorry, but sorry for what? "Hey Mortia, I'm really sorry that I was chosen to be the next supreme leader. No hard feelings?"

I was excited. I was going to be supreme leader!

I was angry at Snoke for doing this to the both of us. Bringing me up at the expense of pulling her down.

I reached out to her. Hux was with her. I crept into his mind, hearing the conversation, but not listening to the words. She was... sobbing? Hux was comforting her, holding her. 

I was... jealous

I growled at the pull to the light. The wanting to hold someone close. It called.

Shoving the yearning to the back of my mind, it was mixed with the ugly mass of emotions in my head.

All of these mixed feelings, I hated them. The mix of fear, guilt, sorrow, excitement, joy, anger, jealousy then turned into one big mess of hate. Confused hate.

Suddenly all I could see was red. Red from the glow of my saber.

Snokes POV

This decision was hard to make. I wanted Vic to truly embrace the darkness and anger. Her call to the light came from the boy, Kylo. So I decided to drive them apart.

 I predict that she will overcome him, and still not be Supreme leader. I saw something better. I saw a Sith. I saw blood and tears. I saw strength and power in the both of them. The only way to get stronger is not together, but apart, through hate.

I wanted there to be a competition between my two children. To prove who truly should be Supreme Leader.

I felt his pride, excitement and anger.

I felt her sorrow, disappointment and hatred.

I felt their confusion.

Their determination

Their drive.

Their power.