Help Her

*KYLO'S POV*

She went limp in my arms, bleeding out. 

I've never been this situation before. Usually I just let the person die or I finish them off. But this time I needed to keep someone alive.

Scooping her up into my arms, I quickly put the stuff from her speed-cycle onto mine.

I swiftly got on and balanced her in between my arms as I rushed back to the ship.

Blood was mixing with the water as I ran lights and swerved through traffic. People were mad at me and I was making it dangerous for everyone around me but I had to save her.

I just had to. I can't lose her.

Pulling up to where the ship was docked I unlocked it and parked the bike. Heaving the stuff into my shoulders and carrying her at the same time was a simple task for me.

As I rushed up the ramp, her breathing became more ragged and blood dripped from her mouth.

"Come on Vic stay with me" I muttered entering the quarters.

"Carmen!" I roared. That was her name, right?

Bursting out from the closet a blue droid came to meet me.

"You must be Kylo Ren, my name is-Oh dear what happened?! Sweetheart are you ok?! Vic!?" She said panicked, her sensors focusing of her master.

"No" I replied, throwing our stuff down and getting some blankets, spreading them on the floor before laying Vic on them. 

"Did you do this to her?!"Carmen cried out.

"No" I grunted. "But I need to help her"

Putting my hands on her wounds, and my head on her forehead, I started to heal her.

I felt the energy and life being drained out of me but I didn't care.

I was going to make sure she survived.

We were nose to nose, and I could feel her breath even out. She was so beautiful this close up.

Shaking those thoughts from my head, I kept healing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*VIC'S POV*

I woke up in my bed, no pain in my body. I looked down next to me to see Kylo passed out like a baby. Boop was cuddled up with him snoozing away as well.

Quietly getting up, I went to the common space, to see Carmen throwing some blood soaked sheets in the washer.

"Carmen, what happened?" I groaned.

"Oh thank the Maker you're ok, doll!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks" I said sitting down

"Well, your friend Ren came scurrying in here like he himself was about to die, laid you on the ground and put his hands on you and fixed you all better! Poor thing was weak and pale after that so I helped him carry you into your room and right after he passed out right next to ya. What a sweetheart"

"If that's what you want to call him" I snickered.

"He saved your life, young lady, so be a little bit appreciative"

"This is the second time he's done that actually."

"Maybe he isn't as bad as you made him out to be. The whole time he was healing you he was muttering 'Stay with me' and 'You can't leave me like this'. The man seems to really care" Carmen turned to me.

"He only cares because he needs me for this mission. Any other occasion he would have left me for dead." I looked out the window.

She robotically sighed and said "Whatever you say, Vic. Get a shower, love, you're bloody."

"Yes mother" I retorted, laughing.

That was one of the best showers I had ever taken in my life.