Nerf Stew

After I took a shower I quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt. Then I knelt down next to Kylo.

"Hey, Commander, you feeling ok?" I said

He groaned and looked at me, then turned away.

"What do you need?" I sighed

"Food" 

I got up and went to the mini kitchen and started to whip something up.

I started to think about when we were younger and how sometimes I took care of him when he was sick. Growing up, Kylo hated medbay and insisted I take care of him. So I did, making him soup and communicating with doctors to see what I should do. I would have to run back and forth from my room to med bay to pick up meds and equipment. Kylo's (and Hux's)  favorite food to eat was Nerf Stew, so I learned to make it the way he liked it. Kylo liked to say when he was sick "It's Nerf or nothing".

Thankfully I had picked up some nerf meat before we left for the mission since I enjoyed Nerf Cubes every once and a while, and they made good little treats for Boop.

                                                                          ^ A Nerf^

I made a good amount of Nerf Stew for the baby-man in my ship. I poured two bowls of it for the both of us and went to my room.

"Hey, I've got you some food" I said entering.

Kylo sat up and took the bowl, smelling it. He then smiled.

"You made Nerf Stew..." He muttered, blushing a little bit.

"Yea, I know you like it" I replied, blowing on my spoon.

"I haven't had your Nerf Stew in so long, Vic. When you left I tried so many across the Galaxy but it never was as good as yours." He sipped some of it, practically purring in delight. "It's just as I remember it."

"I'm glad" I gave Boop a little chunk of meat.

We just sat in silence, sipping our stew.