General's Girl

After that strange encounter, I headed to an empty meeting room and got my datapad out. Searching and scouring for hours, I found some of the names, faces, and locations of the ever-so-brazen resistance leaders. By the time I was finished, I was about to slip into a deep slumber. Exhausted and sleepy, I rested my head on my arms for a quick second to take a break from looking at the bright light of my datapad.

I guess I fell asleep because I was awoken later by a familiar redhead.

Well, not awoken. I was half asleep and almost thought it was a dream.

"Huxy?" I groggily called out. 

I heard a chuckle next to me and felt myself getting picked up bridal style. I was too sleepy to care.

"Yes, Vic?" He replied.

"What're you doing?" I asked, yawning while subconsciously nestling my face into the crook of his neck.

"Taking you back to your ship so you can sleep. You were so concentrated while tracking, you didn't even acknowledge Ren and me when we came to check on you three hours ago."

"Mmmm, I'm sorry that was rude of me Army" I mumbled

"It's okay Viccy." He chuckled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

After a few more minutes of walking, I was laid on my soft bed, and Boop was there to cuddle me.

"Thank you,Hux," I whispered as he left the room.

"I can't have my girl falling asleep on a table leaving herself vulnerable when she can be comfortable and safe in her own bed. Sleep well, Vic" He replied and then left, closing the doors of the ship behind him.

As I was properly drifting to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about two words he said.

"My girl"

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! thought it was cute tho