Chapter 13

[The Next Day]

Asia and I were on our way home after we finished school.

Asia=Where is Ise-san?

Y/n=Maybe he still in Old school building with Rias and her peerage.

Asia=I see.

Y/n=Now let's go. We can't stand here all the time, let's go home.

Asia=Hai.

A few moments later we reached my house. When I tried to open the front door, I felt something wrong.

Y/n=Asia, stay behind me.

Asia then grabbed my hand with her hands.

Then i imagined my mom in danger in my head and opened the door quickly. I took my shoes off and headed straight off to the kitchen.

Y/n=Mom!

Mom wasn’t in the kitchen.

suddenly.

"Ahahaha"

I heard laughter from the living room.

I went there quickly and saw two unfamiliar girls and mom who was laughing.

Mom=And this is a picture of Y/n when he was in primary school.

Y/n=Huh?

Mom=Oh Y/n. Welcome back.

Asia=I'm so glad nothing bad happens.

Beside my mother now there are two unfamiliar girls. Both of them looked about Asia age.

???2=Hello, Hyoudou Y/n-kun.

The woman with chestnut hair smiled at me. Next to her was the girl with green mesh and there was a weapon covered in cloth next to her.

Y/n=Nice.... to meet you...

???2=Huh? Don't you remember? It’s me?

Y/n=Who...?

Mom then gave a photo to me because I looked confused.

Mom=This is Shidou Irina-chan. That time she was like a boy, but now she is a proper lady.

Y/n=Uh, excuse me...? This girl……is the boy who lived in the neighbourhood back when i was small?

Irina=Long time no see, Y/n-kun. Did you mistake me for a boy? It can't be helped since I was a troublemaker just like a boys.

Y/n=Well, nice to meet you again.

[Timeskip]

The next day after school.

When Asia and I will walk through the school gate, Someone touched my shoulder.

Y/n=Hm?

And it was Kiba.

Kiba=Rias-senpai called you to the clubroom.

Y/n=What now?

Kiba=Rias invited you to a meeting.

Y/n=A meeting? Okay then.

[Occult research club clubroom]

When i was arrived i Saw Irina and Xenovia there.

Y/n=So why did you call me here?

Rias=We have two guests today, their names are Irina and Xenovia. This two came here to have a meeting between all the devils in this school so I thought I should call you too here.